ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Great News For All Our Evil Members!!!
Ok. Following a discussion with our leaders, it has been decided that each and everyone of you can pick one player to join this clan.

THATS RIGHT EVERY EVIL MEMBER GETS TO RECRUIT ONE PLAYER!

Please make sure that you pick somebody that will enhance this clan. By this we mean somebody who is a nice person. Somebody who won't be offensive to other players. Types coherently on the forums. Above all, although I hate using this word, somebody who isn't a n00b.
Mind you I reckon you will all pick somebody good.

When you have chosen your recruit, please PM Taek, Tertywerty or Superstar. Your recruit will have thier name put next to yours on the list below.

+[Evil]Shlimmy -
+[Evil]Mish -
+[Evil]Project -
+[Evil]SpeedBlader -
+[Evil]Wiggins -
+[Evil]Keah -
+[Evil]Ragoo -
+[Evil]Shlimby -
+[Evil]MetalMariobros -
+[Evil]Ssenkrad -
+[Evil]KiLLaH - Skillz
+[Evil]Use-1337dude -
+[Evil]Crossfire -
+[Evil]Pookie -
Last edited by tertywerty; Feb 9, 2008 at 12:16 AM. Reason: RESTORED!
Topic is now restored.
Discuss.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
yyyaaaaay! whhoooo! yea thats what im talking about! i gots one recruit token! ( <- yep thats it!
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
Thats it
my friend and oldschooler... very good one named Skillz (he was Slash)
brown belt and judo player... nice person, too Weed fan and a smart guy.. ;)
I Hate
I think I know of him, good guy. Get him in! It's your responsibilty to recruit him. Just PM one of the leaders when you are done
cannot.... find .....worthy....recruitee
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
Sup Imubai , long time no see ;]
I remember u PM'ed me a while back when i rejoined with 3.0 , with an offer to join Evil...
Hope its not too late now hehe ;]
That's A Five-Nine in ya Face!!!
Skillz That Killz!.!.!
Ello fellow weeder. =p

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
As soon as I am able to find the time and right computer to play on, I'll do my best to recruit someone. But until that time... Well... Yea.. I don't know what to put. XD
Reppin OLDA ಠ_ಠ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I have a best friend that said he would join a clan only if I want to, I'll see if he wants to join this one. I'm sure he would enhance this clan, he's really good at Judo.
Well then.. who is he?
Last edited by tertywerty; Feb 12, 2008 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Neb moar info pl0x.