ES Recruitment Drive
i think i already have you on skype, that silly name just sounds familiar
dreamy suicide act
why can't i wavedash in this game
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

What do you mean by wave dash?
Tyzo: Haunted Memes can't crush Obey's Dreams.
Yay: But RelaxAll can crush Obey's Balls.
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
played some Asuri in training mode with a medium bot. As far as I can get it, L and Shift are your shield/plus jump count button, K is your heavy hit and your "smash" when charged with a directional key pressed for different smashes, and j does light hits whilst h throws items

Any tips before I decide to play against a real player tonight?

watch some videos about katar and sword combos. They helped me a lot.

Originally Posted by Yaysian View Post
Here's a tip: L/shift is dodge, not shield.

Oh and Black looks fucking dope, I learned how to gravity cancel fuckers with my Teros, so many points earned with it.

Oh SkyWhale, what tier are you in atm?
Still a silver cuz i stopped playing 1v1 ranked, lol i dont wanna lose my elo rank of 1337. Pretty much worth it.
-----
71 hours in aswell

I'm platinum tier atm
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Played TyZi, he's pretty good with the queen nai. Considering the fact that he has played a shit ton of fucking Melee before. Goddamn. It's that normal spear attack that catches you, and that downwards heavy that obliterates you, and the range of that spear as well. Good Lord, I realized how good Queen Nai is, good thing I have her, jesus christ. Especially effective at heavy based legends like Teros.
My problem with queen nai is thay shes really slow, which is an issue especially with katars
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Her Katars feel as slow if not slower than the average sword user. Should try getting above her, bait out a heavy, then dodge down and counter.

Sent from my C6740 using Tapatalk
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I ended up favouring Lord Graxx and Orion, I play them both to a decent standard and I've won 70% of my games since I decided to just stick with those two.
Really really fun, I just wish they had implemented 2v2 by now because my friend rages when I smash him in free for alls x)
Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
My problem with queen nai is thay shes really slow, which is an issue especially with katars

But her defense, and her strength are unbelievable.
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Her Katars feel as slow if not slower than the average sword user. Should try getting above her, bait out a heavy, then dodge down and counter.

Sent from my C6740 using Tapatalk

^ Bait and rape
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
I ended up favouring Lord Graxx and Orion, I play them both to a decent standard and I've won 70% of my games since I decided to just stick with those two.
Really really fun, I just wish they had implemented 2v2 by now because my friend rages when I smash him in free for alls x)

They have already implented the 2v2 ranked games, idk where or what you were looking at.
Originally Posted by Yaysian View Post
But her defense, and her strength are unbelievable.

^ Bait and rape

They have already implented the 2v2 ranked games, idk where or what you were looking at.

I didn't say ranked.