Toribash
Originally Posted by hazelbud View Post
Response: Thrilling stories guys. Think this thread can become real good.

"[B]When Hazel did hard time and learned the value of standing hes ground[/B]":

Holy shit Hazel. Good read, good lesson.

Always grab the bull by it's horn, for it runs faster than you.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
WAPOW
hey whatsup guys i wpuld like to join WAPOW my name is Davyn in real life,im 10,im a custom belt,i have a cool tori,i love WAPOW,i have a brother,i live in Australia,my skype is Davyn and i love to donate tc to clan banks

THANKS pls send me an invite to WAPOW
Torissiah, first of all, sources tell me you bought most of your qi. That you cannot manouver forums isn't good either.

Then there was this chat we had, does the words "FUCK TARD" or "I DONT CARE WAPOW SUCKS" ring any bells when I helped you?

Judgement

Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Swepples View Post
Torissiah, first of all, sources tell me you bought most of your qi. That you cannot manouver forums isn't good either.

Then there was this chat we had, does the words "FUCK TARD" or "I DONT CARE WAPOW SUCKS" ring any bells when I helped you?

Judgement

Gad eeeem

But yes I was aboot to respond but I saw Swepps did. Good bye and the Story thread really isn't the place to put in an application lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
No, to clence The air se must Come UP whit a New story instead..
Sove for:
1: how hazel become The drinkingbud of illegale imigrants in Spain.
2: The rude awakening, when hazelbud almost drowned.
3: hazelrude's first dewestating encounter wht them fascistiske polisen pils of Bergen, norway.

Knowing taes trend, pull Will end soon, first wote Will cownt heavy.
N them peace!
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
Originally Posted by hazelbud View Post
No, to clence The air se must Come UP whit a New story instead..
Sove for:
1: how hazel become The drinkingbud of illegale imigrants in Spain.
2: The rude awakening, when hazelbud almost drowned.
3: hazelrude's first dewestating encounter wht them fascistiske polisen pils of Bergen, norway.

Knowing taes trend, pull Will end soon, first wote Will cownt heavy.
N them peace!

Give us ALL of them damn it!

I'll vote on 3 otherwise!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Here is the story of my first flip (yestarday)... Idk if this counts LOL

I went to my friends 13th birthday, and at the end of this water slide they had, there was this little bouncy wall to prevent you from going off the slide, and i jumped up flipped over and landed on my feet. No one was able to even get over it cause the water made it too slippery, but i flipped over it by a strategy i figured out while trying and cleared it completely like 100 times. That's the story of my first flips and probably my last flips...
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
Originally Posted by rcrichman View Post
Here is the story of my first flip (yestarday)... Idk if this counts LOL

I went to my friends 13th birthday, and at the end of this water slide they had, there was this little bouncy wall to prevent you from going off the slide, and i jumped up flipped over and landed on my feet. No one was able to even get over it cause the water made it too slippery, but i flipped over it by a strategy i figured out while trying and cleared it completely like 100 times. That's the story of my first flips and probably my last flips...

no wonder why you're good at parkour. glad you didn't die lol
GOD
lol even when i landed on my shoulder, it still didnt hurt so no worries <3
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static