Toribash
Original Post
[WAPOW] Clan Video ideas.

Greetings WAPOW!

The time to start making a clan video starts now. Who makes it and so on isn't a problem, so no worries about that.
What we need to worry about is how we want it, and that we have good replays to execute a good film.

Leave your ideas below. Giving feedback is mandatory, and anyone refusing to communicate will be left out.

Here are some of my ideas:

The Script

So the intro, as I thought it would be Uke looking at Krulls in first person. Krulls then punches uke in the face, leaving the WAPOW-logo on the screen. The WAPOW-logo then transforms into Krulls ground texture, transitioning into the introductions.

The introductions are a WIP from my side. To make it work with my idea of an into Krulls would have to be introducted first.

Chain Sparring is an idea for after the introductions where we all spar each other through one long replay. This can be made in multiplayer through a script. I'll help anyone having problems with it later as I haven't checked it out properly yet.

The replays comes after that. Sharpen your best replays. Wether they're spars, tricking, Aikido throws or madmans. They will represent WAPOW, so make it good!

A long parkour or two is what I think should come next. Either a multiplayer or singleplayer one. We need to know who's able to do this. I can.

For now I'm out of ideas, so make sure you contribute with your own and they'll be discussed!

WAPOW!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i already have a sweet parkour replay for you guys, ill add some tricking if you want and a few madmans
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
swepples great initiative, great responsibility and GREAT ideas !!

Im basically into gp replays. But can go in the greenrome for some drunkenstyle madman aswell.

I think the storyline sounds good. But how about a uke texture upgrade, so we all fight real badass though ukes (wapow ukes are though`er than regular uke`s !!).
If so I can customise uke textures...?
If we want any 2d stuff i can do so allso...?

For the music, pleas lets play strict, get green light from owners ore use creative commons music (ex http://jamendo.com

in my crap wid the intensive soundtrack are from there

)

If we want norwegian punk, hiphop, black metal ore tekno I can probably fix the redtape (and suggest some).

[exited budtard]
Last edited by hazelbud; May 15, 2015 at 12:41 PM.
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
um when do you want the replays by and do we post it here
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by FleshMon View Post
um when do you want the replays by and do we post it here

The sooner, the better!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[WAPOW] Clan Video Replay Thread
ok well ill add this parkour one for now and ill give you the tricking one monday

and then i added this another replay
tell me if they are A ok
Attached Files
F- Parkour.rpl (255.8 KB, 9 views)
F- boyToY.rpl (222.1 KB, 6 views)
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Will do!

Edit: Try to get a nice pose dude! They would look so much better then!
Last edited by Swepples; May 16, 2015 at 03:29 PM.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
thanks bro and ill add my tricking one on monday i think its very good
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]