0 Votes / 0%
Icarus
0 Votes / 0%
Far away
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

To be honest I didn't like any of the songs, but we'll see how it turns out ;0
Don't believe in a cripple cause he'll prove you wrong.
~PenumbraAF
How...How could you not like Spooky Scary Skeletons?
Flames is my partner in science
Why wasn't I informed of my death -Flow
Of all the (to) light (and a bit girly) songs, im glad spooky scary are in wining position.
Swepp you are real good at making this happen (Btw, I think Swedish politics are in serious need of you) !
Last edited by hazelbud; Jun 22, 2015 at 10:31 AM. Reason: adding is and position
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
Originally Posted by hazelbud View Post
Of all the (to) light (and a bit girly) songs, im glad spooky scary are in wining position.
Swepp you are real good at making this happen (Btw, I think Swedish politics are in serious need of you) !

What can I do at the light/girlyness? Their minds are set! ;)

Also, I refuse to stoop down to politics. Better live a life focusing on me and my near & dear. Cause if you can't help yourself you better damn can not help 9-million other people!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lol, point taken swepples both on the music, ppl got their taste and i respect that. And on your focus in life, honestly same as my own. Dealing wt wts comes along are enough in a normal life. .. .
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"