PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
i have no fucking clue

it's just a placeholder name until it names itself anyway )o(
-----
Also day two.I'm typing this from my shit phpne soo excuse. Any mistakes.

I managed to get two and a half hours of meditation time. it was cut short bY a pretty deep vision I had,, which made me start bawling.. I'm still shaken up... I'll go into detail tomorrow.
-----
actually no fuck that
Last edited by SlyBash; Jun 7, 2012 at 05:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
day 3: I didn't get much done. I'm now 7 hours into the process, I could finish after thehour and a half mark because my body just wouldn't let me. I repeated the personality trait process. still no emotional response. however, my tulpa has been letting itself form physically. since I am offering it near full control on how it looks, I may end up haating the appearance. however, I will not try to change it. so far, the small flashes I've seen go as follows: tall, white male. has near-black hair that's in dreads. when he's clothed, he usually wears a black jacket. might have a soul patch.
Originally Posted by SlyBash View Post
day 3: I didn't get much done. I'm now 7 hours into the process, I could finish after thehour and a half mark because my body just wouldn't let me. I repeated the personality trait process. still no emotional response. however, my tulpa has been letting itself form physically. since I am offering it near full control on how it looks, I may end up haating the appearance. however, I will not try to change it. so far, the small flashes I've seen go as follows: tall, white male. has near-black hair that's in dreads. when he's clothed, he usually wears a black jacket. might have a soul patch.

I figure since the fact that the tulpa knows pretty much every little detail about you, it should have your interest in mind. So I guess the appearance will be to your benefit and your taste.
note to self: tulpa is starting to look a bit like wickedhayo.

goin to start forcing in an hour, stay updated.
I'm just going to sit here and watch as you deteriorate into nothing, this should be entertaining.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
This is some of the dumbest shit I've seen on the TB forums in a while. Congratulations.
You're taking boredom to a whole 'nother level and basically forcing yourself to have Schizophrenia.

Think to yourself, or maybe even ask your tulpa this question (Scratch that, he'll probably say nothing's wrong):

How the hell can anything good come from this?
Last edited by DaNooB23; Jun 8, 2012 at 01:26 PM.
"Fear not the Tori who has practiced 10,000 openers once, but fear the Tori who has practiced one opener 10,000 times."
kitfox: that's great, you should pat yourself on the back for being so constructive
nikita: hah okay
danoob23: your name sucks
shooter190: haha okay no fuck you