Ranking
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Taste

Yeah, stuff tastes good. But without taste, I could actually eat healthy easier.

that would suck ass man you would never know what pussy taste like =\

it would be like smelling for me proly
without smell you cant really taste your food

Smell

cuz I need everything else
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Aren't there actually like 109 different senses (although all not necessarily dealing with external stuff)? I think I read that somewhere but I'm not sure. The number might change based on where you draw the line between "senses" and reactions to specific stimuli.

I'd probably get rid of something dumb like hunger. I usually eat relatively the same amount and at the same times of the day anyway.
Originally Posted by pouffywall View Post
Aren't there actually like 109 different senses (although all not necessarily dealing with external stuff)? I think I read that somewhere but I'm not sure. The number might change based on where you draw the line between "senses" and reactions to specific stimuli.

I'd probably get rid of something dumb like hunger. I usually eat relatively the same amount and at the same times of the day anyway.

I believe the senses we are talking about is the major 5 senses. That's the line he has set i think.

And, i believe i can still survive without any sense of smell why?

-My ears is like a radar, and i take pride at that
-Taste, i love eating
-Touch, well it is matter of surviving there. It would be to notice if you accidentally push your hand to a nail
-Vision i can't post anything if i can't see. Well at least i never heard braile computer
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by pouffywall View Post

The OP drew the line at the 5 major senses.

And Hunger isn't one of the 5 senses.

Also, smell is kind of a pain in the ass for me, so I'd be fine to get rid of that. I can survive without it.
Last edited by Rfifan; Feb 1, 2016 at 03:51 PM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Oh whoops. I forgot the title said "five senses" whilst reading through replies. I guess I'm just an idiot lmao

Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
Hunger isn't one of the 5 senses.

This is brilliant though.

I'll be creative and say I'd give up sight. As long as I have my kinesthetic sense and my sense of touch, I can play guitar just fine :v Soooooooo yeah.

Originally Posted by Tricerafi View Post
-Vision i can't post anything if i can't see. Well at least i never heard braile computer

I think I've heard of braille keyboards actually. You'd have no way to read what you're typing in order to spell check, but you'd at least be able to accurately type lol
no hearing = run over by car
no sight = run over by car
no taste = no more pizza wet dream
no touch = no pleasure
no smell = farting everywhere

i guess i'd get rid of my smell
dreamy suicide act
My nose is messed up and I can barely smell anything so I would go with smell lawl and I feel like all the other senses would effective a normal persons life a lot more then the other senses unless they need smell for something like their job ect.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Originally Posted by E4ZYE View Post

that would suck ass man you would never know what pussy smells like =\

I would also choose smell because its not as necessary as the others. Also to anyone who lost feeling, you do realize that you would be dead within a week or have to be babysat by someone. Its like novacaine to your whole body you don't know what is happening and when until one of your other senses confirms it which would most likely be sight.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Originally Posted by E4ZYE View Post

Son, you don't know what I've already tasted. I think I'll be fine.

Smell wouldnt be a bad choice either. I'd just like to be more healthier.

Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
that would suck ass man you would never know what pussy smells like =\

Some are better than others when it comes to both.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."