ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Quick work. Where and how?
Okay, so the thought kinda hit me when my boss told me that he couldn't give me any more hours on my job (phone salesman). Where do you go when you need a monthly income until you've worked out your education, or saved up for a change?

The job as a phone salesman is a really good way to get a job to sustain yourself and work full-time. If you're done for the job, you'll even make enough to sustain a family of four-five people. It's really easy to get the job, and it usually is full-time work, which is nice. Backsides with the work is that it's stressful, tearing on your psyche and a really unstable position if you're looking for economic safety.

As I explained in the first paragraph, I lost my job. I need a new one, and the faster, the better.

The purpose of this thread isn't to discuss if the job is good or bad, worth it or not, but to share information and thoughts about getting that hourly pay asap.

Thanksies.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
depending on your location and availability you could go fruit picking for a week or longer. I've been told it's pretty chill and pays well in Australia at least. check out local projects too and see if they will employ you.
if you get an RSA or "working with vulnerable people" certificate that will open up a lot of opportunities too.

also you can get unemployment benefits, and the people who give you benefits usually help you find work, there's plenty of sites too and seeing as you've been a salesman talking your way into work shouldn't be too difficult.
Last edited by RAAAGE; Feb 25, 2016 at 05:23 AM.
That's a great idea actually. The only problem is that you can't do that february/march in Sweden, so I gotta do something else meanwhile.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fishing isn't much work, and if there is any, it's probably volunteer work. Mining companies would have me move to a place of no family or friends, I'm not against moving somewhere, but not to where the mines are located...

It's worth noting that I'm 20 years old and have a basic level or Technical education with some work-experience with selling stuff and working with customers from a museum. I also delivered commercial for two years, and I'm currently looking out all jobs there. And I got a drivers license which would probably help a lot.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Don't Janitors in Fast Food Chains get 8$/hour in the US? Try that I guess.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
I can try applying for that. Though I think it's either practice work or something the normal workers do.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]