ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Hey guys
Hello everyone. I'll go ahead and get to the point. I'm leaving Tint.

My experience here has been excellent, and I like all of you here. I couldn't ask for a better group of people to talk to.

That being said, I'll tell you why I'm leaving.

Mainly, I'm leaving due to wanting a more ingame-active clan. I like having clan wars, being able to have a lobby full of members from the clan, etc. It's nothing wrong with you guys, really. You're all great. And I really hope I can remain friends with all of you.

Also, I feel like this clan is a tightly knit group of friends that started playing/played at the same time, which gives you a special bond that I lack.

Call it clan hopping, if you will. I will probably be in another clan soon. I have a few options on the table.

I'd really love to still be able to post around here and stay friends with all of you. You guys are really awesome. One of my idols in this game for a very long time was Kristis. My dream was to be in Tint. I just don't think I'm at the point where I can act normal in the clan.

I'm so sorry if you take this as offensive, I love you all. Like I've said many times, I'd love to stay friends with all of you.

Thank you all so much, and thanks for having me. I'll still post around here if I'm aloud to.
I recommend Old Spice Soap as our replacement, probably smells much better.
Anyway bye Soap, I'll miss you D:
That lasted.
See you around.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men