Toribash
Original Post
+[forum]Editing Problem
Well I appologies if this was said anywhere, but I don't know if this is just me.

When I edit something in advanced, or I am editing my signature, I bring my mouse over a button (like font) and it gets bigger and turns gray. I would also highlight a text so I can change colours and when I click the colour button, the drop down menu only shows white and the white doesn't even work. I don't know if this is a compatibility issue because I can do everything fine if it's a quick edit.

Also is it just me or is the BBCode changing thing gone? I cannot change the colour of a text that has links anymore, even if I just copy paste someone elses coloured text, because it automatically goes to the usual red colour and I usually change it through the BBCode thing.
Yea, the editor is a pile of fail, not sure why but it effects everyone not just you, there's probably a reason so I wouldn't bother arguing over it. as for a fix just learn BBCode and you can write it all out your self, just write the tag etc, it's not that hard.
Yeah I realised I can make anything I want with the quick edit, then copy paste it. Thanks for telling me though.