Toribash
I most likely will at the end of the month or something, bills and stuff to pay this paycheck

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Holy shit you guys. craziest league game ever.

http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflege...&participant=1

Had a lot of confusion in champ pick resulting in leona and morgana (me, The Negro Jew) bot lane in ranked. Went adc morgana, laning phase was 11-1, so much kek, 50 min struggle game, teemo top on our team, omg elo hell, I had infinity edge, phantom dancer and bloodthirster at level 14, we won in the end. Most satisfying win since my last playthrough of Custer's Revenge.
-----
also our anivia was on speed or something with her plays
Last edited by liaxo; Oct 4, 2014 at 04:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
deh fak, dat morgana adc...
#doin it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by ItsZombie View Post
i have been so busy i could barely play. that destiny game is amazing though.. already level 20

Told ya, bitch. And JUST level 20? Fucking noob

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Came to the wrong thread then, buddy

Morgana ADC? should have went full-ap... aka mid morg, but bot lane. Leona can pretty much guarentee your Q hits an enemy if you can't manage to land them

I went like 14/1/10 karma mid yesterday... got hella fed and was literally 1-shotting everyone but mundo on their team until they surrendered
FIRED UP
the thing is we had teemo, anivia and morg (me locked in). Leona didnt pay attention for shit, so suddently that was the team we had. I am of le belief that every team needs a ranged AD champion. Teemo might have been the best suited one for the job, and anivia has longer AA range than morg, but I thought meh. With all the chaos in champ select I actually already had AD runes, which I didnt realize before the game started. So we went with it, and I had 11-1 before laning was over.
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn