Toribash
Hi I'm Mack. I make replays or some shit. I've made replays over the course of 2.5 years. I'm too tired to make some lengthy shit so I hope this will do. There is literally nothing interesting about me anyway.

Engaged simulation is p much my masterpiece or something. Too bad it was the only one they denied in my second to last ormo app. I'm in now tho.

Liquid spirit, not to be confused with liquid squirt is my latest parkour replay. I like it kinda. Maybe you also like it kinda.

ak-711 is some shit I put together in 10 minutes time. It's kinda creative though I think. Which is the main thing of the org I think.

Thanks bye.
Attached Files
sparkour_oasis.tbm (27.6 KB, 3 views)
Mack - [M] - AK-711.rpl (203.3 KB, 21 views)
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Sure it would be nice to have you here
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
I vote yes even though it doesn't really matter
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
i vote yes

Let him in already Glimpsed
[Replaymaker]-[Replays]-[BumbleBurke]

[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4562400_2.gif[/SIGPIC]
Should I get back when I have some more experience as a forumer or am I allowed to join anyway?
Well, here's an application.
I'm currently trying to be a dancer but it's quite tough. And A friend recommended this game for me.
I've tried this game out for about 2 days now and I am kind of getting into it, I think.
I have only made one "serious" replay yet and I would like someone to guide me into how to get better. =)))
Attached Files
wip5.rpl (1,022.7 KB, 26 views)
ダンスは私の運命です
Wasn't a fan of the dancing, the last part however was really good. You've got nicer scoots than most people I see around here.

So what's your main account?
|Replays|
Originally Posted by Mack View Post
Wasn't a fan of the dancing, the last part however was really good. You've got nicer scoots than most people I see around here.

So what's your main account?

Main account? This is my only account but my friend taught me the basics and then I started working on that replay.
ダンスは私の運命です
The reason I'm doubting you is because it usually takes people way longer to get to the level of skill you're at. If you were taught the basics for one day then you must have been a damn quick learner to not still be doing noobclaps in front of uke. Gonna leave this up to the rest of the org.
|Replays|