ES Recruitment Drive
Anyone playing later today?
I really would love a discord & tb session :>
evil Führer of Evil
I built a new computer today. Took like 8 hours. But I have really good temps and really good specs.

R7 1700x (8 core 16 threads)
GTX 1060 6gb GPU
16gb DDR4 ram
and other minor stuff like a 1tb ssd.
I'm running WoW at 100fps at max settings. Toribash refuses to dip below 60 fps. My room gets really hot but my computer isn't loud at all. I really like my new system.
I'm sitting on a train right now. It's midnight, the train ride is boring. But wait! Seriously while i write thid text, there is this conductor that is screaming at a french guy who claims to have lost everything he owns and therefore doesnt have a ticket omg.
I just wanted to write this because i was bored to death but now i actually have something to talk about. This guy 100% lost his chill and im pretty certain this french guy doesnt even understand what the conductor is screaming. This is horribly awkward and funny at the same time.
evil Führer of Evil
lol

Atleast there is some form of entertainment

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
hey guys belated happy new year and christmas. sorry ive been totally occupied by personal life for the past few weeks so i was kind of absent here. my game is crashing as soon as i join any server despite having a high end PC, it is an internal bug of the game. i am talking to devs and as soon as i fix this ill be back to ingame on a regular basis.

#EvilWillRuleAgain muhahahaahahha

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •