Ranking
Original Post
Buying stuff
I just made this to say that if you are buying something, check the trade area first. i just bought a "green rock" *cough hamburger cough* for the full price of 50 crisp credits then i went to the trade center and saw it for 45 and 37 credits.

Signed,kwah
Re: Buying stuff
hehe lol come one come all to buy my rock/Hamburger thing! for a low low price of just just 37$ buy it for a relative buy some for your kids! buy one for your secret lover just buy buy buy!!! lol the sale of a lifetime folks! buy now! or else >:-D *on topic always check the trade center before buying because there will probley always be the same object you want to buy for a lower price. ;)
Attached Images
short wo0t animation.gif (13.8 KB, 79 views)

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Re: Buying stuff
Buy my hamburger rock! Give me 1337 credits!
R.I.P. Billy Mays
Nice useless bump.

-_-
work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after our work is never over
j4ck deleted his post.
work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after our work is never over
Ask an admin to check then.
yes i did beacuse i was suposed to post it sum were else i was looking at old threads and accidently posted here i have deleted it and re posted it so stop arguing
Glad to be back.