Toribash
No, I don't believe the admins cover loans.
That's why we ask for items for collateral, that way if you do run off with the toricredits, we have your items.

We aren't going to hand out more toricredits for what your items for collateral are worth though. Think of it as a title loan. You get five-thousand dollars as a loan, in exchange you hand over your car title. If you don't pay them back, then they take your car even though your car is worth more than five-thousand dollars. Make any sense?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Than you would have to add something else to it to make up for the rest of the toricredits.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
So you want to sell it to the bank?
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Well, I don't want the item, I'd like to trade it for TC, and It's like 18k in market, our bank would get some profit C:
jirado no viraya
We can give 10k....magnetite isn't really a color people buy

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
It's ok, can you send the tc now ? :3

Idk if our bank has enough QI (I don't even know if magnetite blood requires QI), but if it doesn't i could send it for you, or mocro.
jirado no viraya