Toribash
Weapon hello, I am willing to go, why? I am a player who did not go into many clans, and those who entered was not a long time, recently I turned 16, and I'm trying to follow in life just as you do a lamb, fighting for his life but fears the evil that you can find ahead, I have many hobbies, such as: computer (of course), reading classic, practical sports Chinese Boxing, originally known as Sanda, play guitar and guitar (not much, but enough) I'm very active in the forum, usually stay glaze on my pc for enough time. In what I would help Wapow? The Wapow, counts on active members, rigid and fully connoisseurs of issues at stake. this would be a huge potencial for the restoration of a game that is in collapse, many clans give up fast, can help in war, helping members with possible. What I like in a forum is the market, where they spend a lot of time profiting tc is an addiction that does not lose easy, I'm polite, respect others, and fight for a good coexistence in common good of all. A while ago I acted with childishness, been a bad player and I thought some players without even knowing them, I regret because I now realize, rolling past pages how I was arrogant, menosprezei those who should not be underestimated. When I say that I am not active earring service: p, for live checking my pm's, adapting me at every moment, I consider myself a skilled player in Aikidobigdojo.tbm warning yet that is not easy to beat me this. I have a sense of daily posts, I think on average 8 out there, play well xspar.tbm but is boring, what I'm becoming a real player is the mod Hackysacky.tbm can dominate this mod as anyone. Immaturity up spot behind feel to say, it was my forte, I consider myself an ex-boy, did things without thinking, and constantly assaulted by my own friends, I make it clear that this is past and seek the improvement in my thoughts every day . I am Brazilian, I find myself torn between two nationalities, try to cling more to the American nationality, but they know how to treat a human being (not that Brazilians do not know, kiss Brazil). Currently living in Brazil, but my my best interest to enter into an American clan, is to improve my English, I mean, the Wapow needs reform, and I right?
game less than one year, and yet Will not learned everything that I wish I had learned in that short time, still I did not give up and neither will I, defeats are for wimps.
I know many of Wapow, justify then another of my interests in joining Wapow: know them. The Brazilian clans that passed cost me very extresse, it was more idiots than me. They were arrogant, and treated to their own members in bad shape. This time made me very upset. In my personal life I do not have many friends, I often turn away, because I know how much a person can lie forcener, not that I have no right friends? I have but few, try not to rely too. not to break the expensive later.
Usually use Toribash over every day of the week, live in abd servers, gmtourney, bets etc. And then Wapow, the decision to be taken with care, have a good day.
Touretto

In discussion

Please hang on a few days while we discuss it in the council. To increase your chance of joining our ranks, befriend the people with '[WAPOW]'-tags.

Good luck.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Touretto

I'd also like to test you ingame. Are you on now? If not when can you get on.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
armantd
Hello brothers and sisters my name is arman tawhidi and im from pakitsan but I live in Qatar.im skilled in boxshu mushu,abd. I play everyday time 7pm to 9pm at night of my country time. I wanted to join WAPOW because WAPOW is active, caring, a warrior, sweet, peaceful, has strong players and active, live happily, always wins and I will be greatful to join your clan and would love to support you. I am 2nd dan black belt almost 3rd
Hi my name is Caleb. My username is CALEBBATES. My fav. mods are judo, mushu, and wushu. I play at least 2hours every day. The people I play with used to be in WAPOW but isn't anymore. I am a black belt. I am a nice person but a competitive player in toribash. If I don't make it that's fine. One of my hobbies is taking care of my chaweiny (srry if a misspelled that). Her name is Miss Missy. Another hobbie is watching Tim Hawkings he never cusses and is a commedien/impressionist. My fav. sport is baseball. I have tried and tried to get into a clan now for like 3 months. I am very skilled at judo and wushu not so much in wushu but ill get the hang of it. So umm plz let me in and LET WAPOW LIVE FOREVER AND EVER!!!!!!!
Last edited by Anax; Feb 7, 2016 at 04:29 PM. Reason: forgot to say somthing
WAPOW Application
To Krulls (Inactive), Flamesmash, Eltyion (Inactive), PimpKilla (Inactive), and whoever else is reading this. I am.

Hello there, my name is alejambo, and I want to apply for Wapow because I love the whole idea of a group of people playing toribash to make great friends, and just have a good time. Alright, now that the intro is out of the way. Let me tell you guys a bit about myself. I'm an 8th Dan black belt, and my favorite mod is judo. When it comes to being active in game; i'm online 8-10 hours a day, 7 days a week. I'm not super active on the forums, but I check my PMs every other day. If there is anything new, I will respond to it. outside of being addicted to toribash. I'm usually riding my bike or chatting with my friends on Skype. I'm a seasoned veteran at toribash, and I'm generally a kind human being. My Skype is alejambo1, and I hope to hear back from you guys.
WAPOW!

You didn't mention me, so I got sad. Also denied cause you've got super low post count and a lazy app. -Swepples
Last edited by Swepples; Feb 7, 2016 at 09:38 PM.
Alejambo Was Here
yes, to touretto...
Last edited by Mikes; Feb 8, 2016 at 02:31 AM. Reason: lol wtf
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White