Toribash

true man I totally forgot to post it over here lol thanks for reminding me ily

Originally Posted by USB View Post
Legendary type of art, brother

I am but a mere mortal in a sea of legends trying to give my best towards what I can do ��*♂️ rename the clan to alejandro and make the clan legendary in his honor
Originally Posted by Alejandro View Post

I am but a mere mortal in a sea of legends trying to give my best towards what I can do ��*♂️ rename the clan to alejandro and make the clan legendary in his honor

ily too brother, question for those people who didnt pay for what they comissioned from you, do you sell their comissioned sets? may i ask if it's strictly USD or TCS are option too>?
Henry: "You're using Wikipedia as your source of information?"
My commissioned sets aren't owned by me as they are made to order directly by the client who can then do what they desire with it, however I can make you a custom set that will be yours for you to do what you please with it

EDIT: Misread what you said: currently (and for some months) there is only one set and like one head that people didn't pay me for in the end, and honestly I'd rather not sell at a discounted price to somebody else something that wasn't made for them, I feel like it takes from the experience and the expression behind the set, I'd rather make something that the client has wished for and turn it into a reality than drop a catalogue of things I like and try to sell them

Therefore the sets that I make and am not imbursed I usually let them simmer, it doesn't happen as often since I've started to charge a retainer since that makes people hold a sense of commitment towards it
Last edited by Alejandro; Sep 7, 2023 at 08:25 PM.
Originally Posted by Alejandro View Post

looks great! btw whos the owner?
check out my mods HERE
posted also on my store

insane beautiful mapping, really clean, loved working on this one, shoutout to my clanmate Osiris

winning tournaments w the KING of drip!!!!
king!!! haha fuck yeah <3
Henry: "You're using Wikipedia as your source of information?"