Ranking
Thanks everyone for the good comments, really appreciated.

Sorry for my lack of being on this week. Finally my business is coming to a end. Ok ill get some good screen shots. Woo shaders.

And also i will talk to delaid about you Seb.

You can save this 1 or i can upload a different 1... This was just the simplest way, ill delete it once you get it.

[Space] To show without double posting.

We were discussing maybe asking for weekly dues once we get started to get the clan a server.
100 tc - 300 tc a week, which can be made in a day - 3.
50,000 tc, 100tc -500 payments. 500 among 10 people= 50 payment weeks. So in 3 months with even as low 100 a week we could get a server. And with torimania week coming up the leaders will make alot.
Last edited by Iceman; Mar 19, 2008 at 09:47 PM.
okay guys...i was thinking about joining NEWB clan but delaid was rly persuasive and i like u guys...i even <3 stix although he denies it.delaid said to post here so who am i to question him...lol
btw if u need some help on graphics stuff maybe i can help a bit...and i can give u 100 a week...np there
no
Alright, got the screenshot Ice. Actually I'd prefer with a white background since that's easier to cut out the character, but that one's good too. Weekly dues would be a good idea too, was thinking a bit about that.

I should have the original post organized by this weekend, I will PM you with exactly what to replace the original post with.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Take your time hanz0 no hurry. Just do it when you got spare time if you want.

Gihar: I think ive played you in game?

evilperson:Ill talk to delaid.

EDIT: Well your both suppose to be good guys. Post your belts and stuff and ill add you to the member list.

Same goes for stix whose aparently joining now :/. And vampietier if you can figure out whats wrong with your account lol....
Last edited by Iceman; Mar 20, 2008 at 03:22 AM.
Humm, I'd like to apply for membership, I'm a black belt. Delaid has seen me play so he should be able to tell if I am good enough/has potential enough to join.

Btw, evil, Stix is mine 4evah, you're not allowed to have him.
ice: i have green belt and half way to blue...other than that i have nothing special on my character although i might be looking for it.

chronos:but i want him...i like his head...can i have his head?u can have the rest,i just want the head...PLEASE!!!!
no
I WANT HIS HEAD
*pulls his arm off and throws at chronos*
DO U HEAR ME?!?!
no
NO!

Let's not go too much off-topic on this thread though. Anyways, are you guys gonna charge money to be able to have your own server or are it gonna be funded entirely by the leaders?