Toribash
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
Question: Will there be any major change in 4.0 we should be excited about?

Beta forum in support much? Or perhaps watch the videos of the livesteam hampa did

Originally Posted by zenzen213 View Post
A question:
Who is Xec?

A turd

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Just a quick question.

When a Moderator steals someone avatar and tells the whole forum they can use it, does that count as plargarims or something?

Since Fish did it with my avatar witch I spent two weeks on making, it feels kinda bad when he tells the forum to use it for free...

Edit: Sorry, wrote BAD wrong.
Last edited by Hours; Sep 7, 2012 at 05:14 PM.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
Just a quick question.

When a Moderator steals someone avatar and tells the whole forum they can use it, does that count as plargarims or something?

Since Fish did it with my avatar witch I spent two weeks on making, it feels kinda ban when he tells the forum to use it for free...

I don't know the exact context of this, but a more appropriate place would be in Staff Complaints. Include relevant links, etc.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
You thought you can kill me? Well I am already dead. So Fuck you and your inbred son in law.
Originally Posted by Deathdude9 View Post
What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Roughly 24mph for the unladen European swallow according to a quick google search, smart arse.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Not a clue.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Roughly 24mph for the unladen European swallow according to a quick google search, smart arse.

I meant an Australian swallow you uneducated nincompoop.

I fart in your general direction.
You thought you can kill me? Well I am already dead. So Fuck you and your inbred son in law.