Ranking
Original Post
clan league 2014(20)
We responded in our glorious thread what time suited us and seeing as you're running down the clock a little I thought I'd bring it here:
7pm GMT +1 or later this Friday? That's 6PM in GMT +0.

We'll be there, if a later time on that night works for you then let us know - time's a wastin'.
collect snots from the nose
just so there wont be any confusion between daylight savings and timezones. here's a counter

1 day 5h 16min when this post was made

alternative link
Last edited by Gynx; Aug 7, 2014 at 02:48 PM.
QUACK
t0ri0baby had to go visit his dad in the hospital, I'm not sure what happened but we may not have 4 today :/
what mod(s) was he going to play?
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
That sucks. So if t0ri0baby can't make it then we'll play 12 matches with your 3 people today, then Smilies2 and t0ri0baby will try to schedule a separate time to play the remaining 3 matches. If somehow the separate time can't be arranged I guess the fault would have to end up lying with you guys. Does that sound good?

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
I don't think we had decided. anyway it looks like it's just me and poop who can do it today. canni's net is lagging bad, he'd make this thing take ages if we used him
Okay, I guess we can split canni's fights off too. What mod(s) was he going to play, so we can figure out who he'd be fighting? (P.S. We were figuring Smilies2 and t0ri0baby would be playing 2 games of TK and 1 of greykido)

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
That sucks. So if t0ri0baby can't make it then we'll play 12 matches with your 3 people today, then Smilies2 and t0ri0baby will try to schedule a separate time to play the remaining 3 matches. If somehow the separate time can't be arranged I guess the fault would have to end up lying with you guys. Does that sound good?

his father is in the hospital, i'm not sure what a better excuse there could be to not play. The separate time had better be able to be arranged. Poop and I will do some matches today. we'll figure the rest out when people are available to talk.
-----
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
Okay, I guess we can split canni's fights off too. What mod(s) was he going to play, so we can figure out who he'd be fighting? (P.S. We were figuring Smilies2 and t0ri0baby would be playing 2 games of TK and 1 of greykido)

Well we were only going to use canni to try and make 4 today, i'll post here telling you who will fight what mods after we start today. I'll take some tk and some lenshu3ng, poop will take some judofrac and greykido, any matches left after we've played our 4 each will go to some evo member or another. oh wait that won't work, we can't do more than 2 in a row regardless if it's a different mod. uhhh i'll try to get ahold of someone we have an hour til the scheduled time
Last edited by rcarey; Aug 8, 2014 at 06:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump