Toribash
worlds best electronic cigarette? i didn't even know there was such a thing. thats pretty weird
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Oh ya the nicotine cartridges also have a different amount for you can quit so you can get some with less and less each time until eventually you don't need it any more.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by XDumbAssX View Post
SUCK SUCK SUCK
Smoke is pollution

wow...I will let the combo of your name and comment to* the talking...

EDIT: do*

User was infracted for this post

-Chac
Last edited by deady; Jun 22, 2009 at 01:09 AM.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
hey, im considering buying, no smoke and smoke anywhere is just awsome

shame its US&canadian only
Last edited by nachouru; Jun 16, 2009 at 06:48 PM.
... ...
Originally Posted by nachouru View Post
hey, im considering buying, no smoke and smoke anywhere is just awsome

shame its US&canadian only

I'd reccemend it
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
I would rather conventional cigarettes myself.
Just adding that now.

Blu Cigs would take the uhh...I dunno. Wouldn't feel the same.
lol
Originally Posted by XDumbAssX View Post
SUCK SUCK SUCK
Smoke is pollution

If it can be smoked anywhere, it doesn't emit any smoke. So it does not pollute. It just injects nicotine in your body with a vapor that goes straight to your mouth and down your system, nothing is emitted.

Get your facts first before you attempt to troll.
I'm really glad this thing is out there. Though smoking is hard to quit for some, it is almost impossible for others. I hope that these companies are sincere about helping people quit, because this thing will do it. Especially once it becomes cheaper. Gj world.