Toribash
Notice how achievement is something personal... when someone says it was an achievement it's something THEY accomplished. If you think otherwise then that's your opinion. What I'm saying is that it was a nice kill for me... if you don't think so then you shouldn't have replied to it at all.
Last edited by Toxic; Jan 25, 2015 at 07:31 AM.
Creati0n is the WORST Smite player EVER
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
Notice how achievement is something personal... when someone says it was an achievement it's something THEY accomplished.

You asked when you said that you were good. When you say that something you did was an "outstanding achievement" then it naturally follows that you are claiming to be skilled/talented/good. The only way that someone who lacks those attributes manages to accomplish an "outstanding achievement" is through dumb luck, and it'd be rather pointless to be so proud of something like that, wouldn't it?

If you think otherwise then that's your opinion. What I'm saying is that it was a nice kill for me... if you don't think so then you shouldn't have replied to it at all.

When someone asserts something in public then that assertion is open to critique/disagreement from the public. That is the nature of the public forum.

please don't argue semantics with me, I'll win

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Alright Hanz0, first thing, English isn't my first language, so by you saying you'll "win" doesn't affect me at all. I posted something, if you don't agree with it you might as well ignore it instead of taking your time trying to argue with me. I didn't say I was very good, if you think so then that's your problem. I didn't come to this thread to argue but instead I come here dealing with an issue I shouldn't have. If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. I'm going to stop this because this is getting ridiculous. If I knew that post was such a big deal for you two then I would had just deleted it.
Sorry I was in a bad mood the other day and you weren't helping.
downloading and starting smite, can you guys give me some tips and such?

btw i'm playing moba like lol and dota so the moba basic is kinda not new to me
no u

Play gods in the current meta, such as Ao Kuang, Nox, Serquet, Osiris, Janus, Apollo, Sylvanous. Don't main gods that are not usually played because it's for a reason, unless you get really good at it. Know your positioning in a team fight if you are a squishy god. Don't be in the jungle too much unless you are a jungler while placing many wards to know where your enemies are in the map and you should be fine. The are many tutorials out there that show and explains the role you might want to play.
Play gods in the current meta, such as Ao Kuang, Nox, Serquet, Osiris, Janus, Apollo, Sylvanous.

*subject to change with the new season, so play whatever you find fun
not usually played because it's for a reason, unless you get really good at it.

Your statement is true, but I don't think gods like Guan Yu or Zeus will come into the meta. I said that from personal experience since I maind Zeus and later found he was no longer in the meta and could not compete against the current mid laners. It was a tip, no need to contradict it or oppose it. If you think another way, just post your tip or guide.
lmao dude this is a no flex zone, no need to get heated. this is a discussion thread, if you dont want other people to contest your opinions then dont post. also zeus and guan are still good. the only gods that arent viable right now are hades, xbalanque and artemis. anything else, although not always optimal, can certainly work in a competitive setting. it'll be interesting to see which gods fit into the new map though