Toribash
I used to max q and take thunderlords when I first played him haha rip. When I first played a few matches with E max I realised how much more advantageous it is to have way shorter cd on the dash and a confirmed single target with pre awesome damage pre-fed Yas.

Edit; Also juke juke jukes. Also static gives you enough sttk speed to get max q cd with zerker boots. Or you can suppliment with a ruined if you get Murc Treads
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
https://gyazo.com/695b4315ee594f5def4866fbd7b23ec2

never give up friends

62 minute game with an early game based comp. still won!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Riven and Vi buffs

*MASTURBATING INTENSIFIES*

please don't say it's true

Nice

Dank.

Took me awhile and I cheesed one of the tokens, but in the end it was all worth. :^)
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
I'm pretty sure your DPS is higher with Shiv at the cost of lower atk speed and less utility. To be honest, I still prefer the Shiv poke more.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I'm pretty sure your DPS is higher with Shiv at the cost of lower atk speed and less utility. To be honest, I still prefer the Shiv poke more.

You do realize saying "higher dps" at the expense of "lower attack speed" is counter intuitive, right?

DPS is damage per second, which means the burst of damage that shiv provides has to be measured against the time it takes to reproc the shiv, which might mean a 20 point increase to DPS, while an attack speed increase adds a percentage modifier to multiple components of dps, by increasing the rate of crit procs and increasing the number of attacks in general, which cumulatively will lead to more damage in the long run.

PD is the better long term purchase on the sole principle that multipliers are better than static increases in the long run.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I should've used this font to show my sarcasm. But to be honest, I have no problems taking either one.
My Replays
Originally Posted by Retro View Post

Nice

Dank.

Took me awhile and I cheesed one of the tokens, but in the end it was all worth. :^)

I feel like he doesn't get as much love as he should. He is a very fun adc and the only one I play.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I mean, he was pretty broken so...........
My Replays

These damage charts...they hurt my soul

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.