Ranking
Original Post
can somone make me a orc green and black cool circut bored for my arms
can somone make me a orc green and black cool circut bored texture for my arms im willing to pay 1500tc if its good and ill put a example of what i want
Attached Images
circit board texture.jpg (35.5 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by MasterUzi; Nov 11, 2017 at 07:01 AM.
Moving this to the request boar d. As such, you'll need to add a budget, what size you want and some references of what you want

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
128 x 128 and like a black and orc green circut bored design for my arms im willing to pay 1500tc ill put a example image
-----
im willing to pay 1500tc if its good and its for my arms ill put a example of what i want
-----
it wont let me uplaod a image
-----
* samurai** bounce**triggerhappy **b loodymess*
-----
here
Attached Thumbnails
circit board texture.jpg  
Last edited by MasterUzi; Nov 10, 2017 at 11:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
OK, add that to the original post and keep it less spammy

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
I'm willing to do it. Wut were ure colors....black upon green right? And what r u texturing?
"Death Before Dishonor"
um yeah what about 750tc and i dont really like the hand part where the skin is showing because it doesnt really go with my colour set how bout just get rid of the skin part i sent you a pm tora
Last edited by MasterUzi; Nov 12, 2017 at 05:52 AM.
come on guys any progress
-----
anyone?
Last edited by MasterUzi; Nov 14, 2017 at 12:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
my texture is done thanks and if i have any more textures i need ill tell you thanks guys
MasterUzi Is Here To Save The World
AGAIN!