ES Recruitment Drive
OK Here is my full set... if it still has a cat face let me know so I try to find another buyer

CLICK TO ENLARGE
Attached Images
screen1.jpg (26.5 KB, 32 views)
screen2.jpg (26.7 KB, 17 views)
screen3.jpg (13.9 KB, 16 views)
... ...
Right, here's the "finished" product. Finished meaning I've done all I can think of, now give suggestions/stuff if you want!

Head:

Screenshots:

Full body.

Detail on head and... "epaulets". One has a pentagram and the other has 666.

Detail on front of feet. "Render of Limbs"

Detail on back of feet. Again, pentagram and 666.

Now, as you might notice, the ones I posted use vampire relax/force. Here's a few screenshots for comparison:

Your current: Quicksilver.

Demon

Vampire

I figure some combination of demon and vampire would look best. Unfortunately, I forgot to screenshot that. If you're interested I could, though.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Interesting, but 1. I'm not, nor am going to use vampire (except as my gradient).
2. It looks like you turned up red and black levels a whee bit too much, as the textures, particularly the body ones, and virtually indistinguishable.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

Heres my first attempt theres no feet though.. you can take 5k off cause of no feet ... Sorry when i do them.. the top and bottom of em blur

You might not want these... just i would find 15-25k very useful... since i have barley anything..

Last edited by MaddMaxx10; Mar 8, 2008 at 03:10 AM.
<MaddMaxx10> I used to not have a life <MaddMaxx10> I do now
<stonewall> and so you're here <stonewall> yeah, perfect sense
Originally Posted by PlayerID666 View Post
Interesting, but 1. I'm not, nor am going to use vampire (except as my gradient).
2. It looks like you turned up red and black levels a whee bit too much, as the textures, particularly the body ones, and virtually indistinguishable.

Hmmkay. If no vampire then I figure demon looks the best. But, of course, it's pretty expensive. I can try to adjust it to work with Quicksilver. As for #2, I'm not quite positive what you mean. Just more sharpness of the cracks/lava or...? Sorry, bit tired right now. Maybe you weren't talking to me and I'm craaazy.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
B&B&B&
Heres my second and I think much better attempt

Still no feet

Bump do you like my second one?
Do u like this?

I have bug with legs tex.
I used to be a toribash player like you, but then I took an arrow in the knee...
Right. I went ahead and altered it so the "armor" bits of it match quicksilver.

B&B&B&