Toribash
Original Post
Need White Demonic Head (15k)
I need a white demonic head, with kind of a pharos colored mist on it and a blood red title on the back. My equipped items are pharos force, torso,blood, and ghost. I have vampire relax. I am willing to pay over 15k if it is a nice enough head.
There are no guidelines, just since I am paying alot for it, I expect only the highest quality work.

The face of it I would like the eyes to seem like bottomless holes and a stitched close mouth with blood dripping off it.
Last edited by kntornsrin; Mar 9, 2008 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Forgot face design
[eVo]LtKenny- Huh... Cocks are fun to play with...
kntornsrin-???
[eVo]LtKenny- If your name is Zackarie!
kntornsrin- Swing and a miss >.>
OLDA=WIN&BEER
:O im giving this a good try!!! Lotsa money.... That would be a free bicep texture for me

Do you want your name on back?
<MaddMaxx10> I used to not have a life <MaddMaxx10> I do now
<stonewall> and so you're here <stonewall> yeah, perfect sense
he also has an eternal tori community of happiness =D
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I'll give it a try shortly.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
I have everything except face text and mist done, because the background is hard to do...
<MaddMaxx10> I used to not have a life <MaddMaxx10> I do now
<stonewall> and so you're here <stonewall> yeah, perfect sense
A pretty basic start:

The mist is somewhat difficult, what I did was rendered clouds and made 'em opaque. But I'm still not quite happy (and you can't even see 'em on the spinning globe ><)... hmm.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Im liking it so far, but ya its too blurred so you cant see the mist. Also a tip for all, have blood running down the letters but not too much or else it will look like someone jerked and bled :P
[eVo]LtKenny- Huh... Cocks are fun to play with...
kntornsrin-???
[eVo]LtKenny- If your name is Zackarie!
kntornsrin- Swing and a miss >.>
OLDA=WIN&BEER