Ranking
Original Post
chucks apology
Hey so you might have heard by now, I left the clan for a really dumb and stupid reason and honestly I'm gonna admit I'm a really bad person. So you can tell I left for Aether because colors and fred literally sent me a bunch of their valuable items to join and you know because I'm just really selfish and a bad person and, I still got a lot of stuff to learn, I took the offer. That's not the only reason, I was considering leaving because I didn't really feel a connection with this clan as I expected, nothing against you guys, you guys are great people and I'm the shitty guy here but I wasn't as good as I said I would be in my app and I know you guys expected much more and I disappointed. So sooner or later I would've been kicked because I'm really a useless member and I don't deserve to be part of this clan.

I know I can't make it up anyway so I just hope that posting this and telling the truth would leave us on a good note. I know you guys really don't give a crap about me since I'm new and only been here for a few weeks but I don't want to be remembered as that shitty guy who left for items always. I hope we can still be friends somehow and not let this mistake I did ruin anything long term. Of course I am expecting some hate from all you guys for a while but I hope it doesn't last forever.

Thanks for reading this and I hope you understand.
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
fuck u
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
blame greta it was her work
My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long
Chuck seems okay, I say yes, accepted.
(On a serious note, it was a good run, gl, mate)

It's hilarious that Aether is offering people items to join their clan. You don't get more retarded than that, lol.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

i wish we could talk shit to other clans but honestly we're so low on the totem pole that anything we say bounces off them like rubber and sticks to us like glue