Toribash
omg y r grapics so bad supid mario clone

...No but seriously its one of those games where everybody likes it but me...doesnt really appeal to me as much as you guys seem to exclaim.
I love this game, I used to play it alot of months back and it would be mostly all I do, I almost beat the game on the hardest difficulty but quit soon around the end, thus excluding the hidden objects ofc.
i played it a lot, but i could never get a no kill run, after the- oh wait spoiler white text go
level where you can choose not to kill any of the dudes and they wont attack you, the boss doesn't do anything different if i break the pact or don't.. i tried like running around dodging but after a while i just die :|

[T]
#hi

Originally Posted by Ishi View Post
i played it a lot, but i could never get a no kill run, after the- oh wait spoiler white text go
level where you can choose not to kill any of the dudes and they wont attack you, the boss doesn't do anything different if i break the pact or don't.. i tried like running around dodging but after a while i just die :|

In versions later than about 1.3, if you do not break the truce (id est you don't even TOUCH any of them OR THEIR TURRETS OR BREAK DOORS IN THEIR PRESENCE), the guy who made the truce, Vateilika will backstab Krotera for you in an epic One Hit Kill.

Makes sense.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by Rustler View Post
omg y r grapics so bad supid mario clone

Please tell me that's sarcasm.
How can anyone not like Iji? Tis a great game. ^_^

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
suo: ah, i must have been playing on a old version than, will have to re download and try again ;o

[T]
#hi

Lots of Metroid 2 influence, by the looks. Awesome.

I'll play this over my break. Art style is reminiscient of another world/out of this world from the SNES.
The only complaint I have about Iji is having to turn off some of the effects on modern gfx cards because they actually slow the game :s

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you