Ranking
Original Post
Reformation step 2: Banhammer
Evil members who were inactive for over one year will be kicked from the clan starting now. Members kicked in this way are not permanently banned from the clan. They can always write a new application to join Evil again.

Kicked on 12.13.2022:
  • BLV
  • Kaseretas
  • Armspazz
  • Giniotitan
evil Führer of Evil
I'd like to note: if you haven't been active (forum/in-game) for 3 months, then there's a good chance you're not currently active. I'm not opposed to a larger purge but I'll give that choice to you (Oaky).
I havent been active and I agree with a larger purge even if it would include myself xD
I am evil.
I've removed inactive members who either haven't been on for 3 months or aren't playing anymore. This is NOT a ban, you can re-apply if you think you'll play. You're still always back.
Hi, just an update and apology sort of. I removed a bunch of inactive members in December and I learned that many people were upset about that. I'd like to explain why I did this.

Everyone I removed from the clan in December were inactive and effecting our total score to the point where we were in the red zone. After the removal we've been in the green in terms of activity. I did not say that these people were kicked and not welcome back, I welcome them back if they wanted to be active. The issue is that many of our members had been inactive on the forum and in-game for multiple months if not upwards of a year.

I only did what I believed was beneficial to the clan at that time but I didn't know it would bother many of you. I saw Terty has invited many of these folks back and that's fine, but my intentions were not malicious.

I'd like to apologize to those who felt I misused my powers.

- Goat
Understandable it was just the poof hi youre here now, big change, kbai that was off

but the rest makes sense

and awww my armspazzz ;CCCC agreed but also sad he's a hunk.. an inactive hunk
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
I forgive u <3

But that's me. <3

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Yeah I was like woah. But I understand your motivations. No offense taken.
evil Führer of Evil
Hard to be too upset considering a rejoin link was in my PMs when I logged in anyways.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Originally Posted by Apex View Post
Hard to be too upset considering a rejoin link was in my PMs when I logged in anyways.

<3

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it