ES Recruitment Drive
Mods/smods/ninjas/staff are obviously over members, but that doesn't mean they are inferior and you shouldn't take their opinion seriously?
PS: I don't want to get into another war, so please don't reply to this, just meditate over it...
oh yeah
Originally Posted by MintCat View Post
@hanz0 ; Okay, you were one of the moderators I was talking about. You and other people were pushing me to state a name and I have. Are you happy? I don't agree with what you do on the Forums. You close threads for the hell of it, you ban people for the hell of it and you have this way of thinking you can do whatever the hell you want.
That ain't right... and I don't need any evidence for this because the evidence is all around you! Tume's comment at the top, have you seen it? Look at it.

In response;
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
So your "evidence" consists of some quotes from people who are angry because they were banned for breaking the rules (Not to mention a few blatantly sarcastic posts).

That's... disappointing, frankly. I'd been hoping for something marginally more interesting.

Alternatively, please go find some actual evidence. Yammering on about how staff are all terrible people and power abusers and oh my god it's a dictatorship is amusing, but not very productive (Or effective!). Alternatively, there's the Complaint Box. It's actually there for people to make complaints about staff. Though again, you may want to bring real evidence.

Originally Posted by pusga View Post
Mods/smods/ninjas/staff are obviously over members, but that doesn't mean they are inferior and you shouldn't take their opinion seriously?
PS: I don't want to get into another war, so please don't reply to this, just meditate over it...

Why would you post if you don't want people to respond? That seems rather counter-intuitive, and rather defeating of your "You should take our opinions seriously" argument.
"We're having a discussion - but I get to make a point and you don't get to respond to it!"
Last edited by hanz0; Sep 16, 2011 at 03:27 PM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Eh, hanz0 isn't nearly as comical as he used to be. When it comes to actually being a moderator, though, he does his job as perfectly as it gets.

I'd say that I don't like what Discussion became, although I can't actually pinpoint that on someone. It just seems incredibly hard to post in there nowadays.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
No mod is annoying. Everyone is doing his/her job!

And for the ones saying that hanz0 power abuses and doesn't have reasons or proof of banning, I have a question : why doesn't and didn't anyone of you show proof that hanz0 power abused!

No one ever gave proof of hanz0 power abusing, yet they still are asking for proof of why they got banned!
Last edited by EJM; Sep 16, 2011 at 03:35 PM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

"We're having a discussion - but I get to make a point and you don't get to respond to it!"

If you don't like it, then ignore it. Simple as it can get.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by sid View Post
Eh, hanz0 isn't nearly as comical as he used to be. When it comes to actually being a moderator, though, he does his job as perfectly as it gets.

I must say that I completely agree with this. He does his job brilliantly.
Now, I like to think I've been around for a good amount of times on the forum. So I think I would actually be one of those people who know what they're talking about in this topic.

Most of the mods don't abuse their power that much. I mean sure there are sometimes when your just having a shitty day and someone gets on your wrong nerve and you say, "You know what, your going to be banned for a bit." But who's to say you don't deserve it.
Everyone in this forum should be thanking the mods, have you looked at the ban list? They keep the forum from turning into absolute shit, they also keep the game relatively fair for banning people. Most of the forums need to learn to respect the mods, because in the end, whether you like it or not, the mods have power over you.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

Originally Posted by pusga View Post
If you don't like it, then ignore it. Simple as it can get.

In other words, I shouldn't take your opinion seriously, despite the fact that your entire argument was "mods should take our opinions seriously"?
Okay!

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
In other words, I shouldn't take your opinion seriously, despite the fact that your entire argument was "mods should take our opinions seriously"?
Okay!

This was why I didn't want anyone to reply.
You already demonstrated you didn't like the idea, therefore if you are not going to support it, then leave it alone.
Plus you are not the only person that read that. Do you think that post was directed to you? It was not.
oh yeah
Uhgg.. please close this now. It it completely irrelevant.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma