ES Recruitment Drive
I'm running Windows XP Professional Corp_Penguin.

I should actually find another hdd and install Vista and test it on that. Would possibly be helpful.

What are you using?
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Does anyone know where I can find the nvidia beta drivers?
I've heard they work wonders.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
I think the problem is Vista.
Running my 8800gts I get 60 fps all the time.
Running my built in card(ati suckmeister) I still get at least 10 fps.
I am running XP pro and I don't think I'll ever get Vista.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Okay, it seems that Vista is the key factor here (big surprise).

I'm using 32-bit Vista home premium. I tried the xp compatibility mode, but it didn't help. Toribash version is 3.02.

Im getting below 20fps ingame without frameskip. Frameskip 1 helps a bit but it's still under 30 fps ingame.

Oh, and 3.02 won't start up with -width and -height parametres, too.
"Well, nevermind. We are ugly, but we have the music." -Leonard Cohen
Lol , i got E6600 clocked 3.0GHz and 8800GTS , VISTA ULTIMATE 32-bit. Runs 53 fps, with previous version i got 63.
XBLGT: W1den
www.lfsforum.net
8800GTS (GTX,ULTRA) Powaaa!
Make sure you have the latest drivers for your graphics card.
It plays a big part in the performance.
Well then. Just to Quote on what Jok said. I have 2 Geforce 7600 GS's and I run around 57 fps continiously. I don't see what everyones problems are with the shaders. They have worked for me since Day one.. I mean. my Laptop may be shit. But the Desktop I play on during the week pwns. Anyways. This may not be any relivance. But. I would Consider new GFX cards for all of you. I mean if you can run the Shaders and get avg. FPS then I wouldn't do anything. But if you are getting around 10 fps or lower. I would consider frame skipping and a new GFX card.
Your What Hurts? Ahh Thats too bad. I thought you were in pain.
TheDoc. says: You're retarded, -SmarterChild- says: Yeah, I guess I am retarded.