ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Rogue's replay thread
Hey o7. This is my new and hopefully more permanent replay thread. Cnc is obviously appreciated. So yeah, let's get it started, here are my most recent replays
Attached Files
#Rogue_Burning it down.rpl (255.5 KB, 20 views)
#Rogue_Ode to sleep.rpl (304.1 KB, 13 views)
Burning it down: All right, I like it. It's good and stuff, but I think you should practice spinning around and stuff. All I see is the reversal of your torso to gain some momentum for your kicks.

Dark's not taking prisoners: Mang, this is what I was talking about on the last replay. You need to learn how to spin and keep momentum. Keep it going one way.

Ode to sleep: This is better, just some fluidity issues. Keep on practicing mate.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks for the cnc, swepps ^^
also, here's another replay I just finished
Attached Files
#Rogue_ Ghost screams.rpl (176.0 KB, 19 views)
Ghost screams:
Pros:
ooh nice movement
cool decap
cool realistic-ish style
Cons:
DON'T LET YOUR WRISTS FLAIL LIKE THOSE AIR BLOW THINGY
a bit boring to watch
Things you should do:
first of all, hold your wrists, they doesn't look good with your cool realistic-ish style and can affect the little physics thingy, also, you have great movement but you have yet to implement all the good stuff into your overall replay, decap is cool but seem a little rushed, you can get more dms before the decap which will make the replay less boring, flow is good throughout the replay, good job, 7/10.
Thanks a bunch for the cnc, whale ^^ will definitely keep your advise in mind.
Also, here are some spars I recently did
Attached Files
spar with bear.rpl (620.6 KB, 12 views)
Spar with emo.rpl (565.3 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Rogue; Feb 13, 2016 at 10:54 AM.
The movements were nice, but the disadvantage of starting off in a symmetrical pose like that is that it looks shitty and you can't get much momentum from it. Also, look at your ghost more and plan out your movements. Make sure you know what you're going to do so you can plan out movements and prevent twitching.
Glimpsed
thanks for the cnc, gloomper
also, spar stuff
Attached Files
spar with j2k.rpl (391.9 KB, 13 views)