Toribash
Your replays are very creative and well made! Keep it up!
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Galileo- bruh. i have no words for this replay. sheesh, that is amazing.

i dont like cnc-ing parkour replays so i'll just cnc shmeh2.

nice opener, nice hits, nice everything! your arm was a bit twitchy at some point near the end but that didnt really take anything away from the replay.
and i feel like you could've done more with the body afterwards, if you added more frames. but eh, its still good. keep makin replays and pls cnc me
replays pls cnc me
Shmeh2- Quite a unique opener first hit was great second was a pretty good "boom." I just feel like there could have been a little bit more. All and all, pretty nice replay. Lets see some more replays fag.

Love
Monsto
slatt
Schmeh: Nice job . Flips were good, split was great, and the boom was awesome. Transition to the pose could have been better, but still nice.

Parkourr: Nice run, even, and looks sweet. First jump looked nice. The way you got up the ramp was cool, worked well and was creative. The next run was a little wonkey, but still nice. Sweet flip, but I thought the flashes in it were strange. Once you hit the platform, the tricks were awesome. Awesome transition down the box.

Also, I've cnced galileo in Skype.

LOVE THAT REPLAY, such sex
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Cool Replay amazing.. i give it a thumbs up
bro, How about checking my replays too check my signature and u will find it ;)
or just click this link Thanks
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...61#post7767761
|REPLAY THREAD|
I LOVE PIZZA! BUY ME SOME!
Since I was roaming around Combatbot's Replay thread and found Candy Cane Ninja, I wanted to edit the ending because it was like " Wat ". I've already asked for permission to post AND edit his replay. ( Luff u Combat <3 )
Attached Files
Candy Cane Ninja.rpl (390.8 KB, 12 views)
Candy Cane Ninja (Pubic Edit).rpl (332.9 KB, 24 views)
woah chill.
Originally Posted by nodarkness View Post
Nice magic you got there. 10/10

Nice username too

Thanks, I can't wait to show my next audience at my next performance!
-----
I've never done tricking before, so I decided to give it a try for the first time. It's a nice simple spin. What do you guys think? ;-;
Attached Files
PS - Spin yay.rpl (106.3 KB, 25 views)
Last edited by PubicSoup; Jan 4, 2015 at 12:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
woah chill.