Toribash
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
Good job, off-topic is more strict now

lol yeah I noticed a massive clean-up and such after I made this thread :]
off-topic is bullshit.

yeah I said it. Fuck you mods for making it a martial law bullshit version of wibbles.

But other than that, the mods, admins etc are doing a great job.
Wibbles was alot better than this board is/will probably ever be.
It's just rating shit here, at least wibbles had some discussion in it, good or crappy discussion but it had.
It's All About Expansion
What I noticed from the closing of wibbles is a lot of god damn closed threads. that just seem like more work they made for themselves because wibbles was closed.

You guys like sifting through all the retarded threads that could have easily had a home in wibbles?
Last edited by T0ribush; Sep 17, 2011 at 09:46 PM.
Exactly my point. You deserve a medal.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
I find this thread to be relevant to my interests

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post
I find this thread to be relevant to my interests

Exactly what I was going to say.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
To my view, Off-topic was created to replace Wibbles in a certain level, not entirely.

Wibbles worked as a spam zone to increase the quality of the posts or most likely to avoid shit posts being made here an there, in many forums the spam boards tend to be created for the same reasons, but most of them also get deleted for the fact that they are too bad or tend to get out of control or simply because they draw too much attention leaving no love to other serious boards, in this case it got deleted (I believe) for the three reasons above.

Basically Off-topic was made to compensate the deletion of Wibbles (That is my opinion, I don't even know if I am right) and to make an attempt to give the users what they cried for so badly, and now those users are turning Off-topic into shit. (Read as: Zayex)