Ranking
Original Post
roleplaying battle section on forum
there should be one. not role playing but battle rp. its better.

example

*a male stands in the middle of the room with a broad sword in his hands*

*a female appears with twin daggers in hand and slashes with the right hand dagger @ males throat*

*the male seeing the blades course slashes l2r at the females right hand to server*

what happens next is up to the people battling as an example

sort of thing.
Share your wisdom with me.
And then I put on my wizard robe and hat
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
And then I put on my wizard robe and hat

you must first make an appearance. so it would go.* I appear in my wizard garmet with my wand in my right hand ready to battle.*
-----
Originally Posted by gamekid View Post
I draw my SMG and load.

same with you.

*I appear in the forest with my smg in my right hand as I draw the magazine tightly placed in my pocket from my left hand and load it. looking for the target
Last edited by Luminescence; Sep 19, 2011 at 02:50 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
*I find this thread quite different than the rest, as I stand with my inb4trolled finger at the ready
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
*MrJingles Charges HyperBeam*

*Aims toward the floor*

*Shoots the ground and kills himself from the lack of intelligence displayed in the thread*
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
*MrJingles Charges HyperBeam*

*Aims toward the floor*

*Shoots the ground and kills himself from the lack of intelligence displayed in the thread*

*I enter the forest with a hyper beam in right hand and I charge my hyperbeam and aim it at the floor and fires it at ground in attempt to kill self*
-----
Originally Posted by poppo361 View Post
*I find this thread quite different than the rest, as I stand with my inb4trolled finger at the ready

this is called a ooc post
out of character.
Last edited by Luminescence; Sep 19, 2011 at 03:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I come out of the mist with a sneaky button in hand

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.