ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[VIDEO] Gman in Silent Hill
Gman in Silent Hill

Too lazy to retype it. Read the description.

(NOTE TO MODS: I do NOT want this changed to a Youtube tag. There's a reason I used URL tag instead.)
User was infracted for this post. (Useless post)
I think people would've known it was Gmod, but whatever. Not a lot of silent hill stuff happening, but very mysterious stuff with the fog though.

Edit: Should of had him been glomped by a zombie at the end...That would of been cool...
Last edited by Z3R0; Jun 9, 2008 at 06:08 AM. Reason: Ending
Your shits weak."Emoki113r"
Silent Hill has always been a creepy game series. The playstation version used to scare the crap out of me cause there was so much fog and someone would pwn me when i wasn't looking >_>
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Lol "NOTE: Textures are low-quality because my computer is crap. Seriously." *imagines his key board made of crap and his monitor and everything*

ok on topic I watched like half of it but then I got bored -_-.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop