ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[VIDEO] Within the Void

I really want you to download the high-quality version here: Download Page

Replays used are provided and sorted in the same order as used in the video here: Download Page

The video was made entirely of unedited multiplayer replays from this thread: Link
As you can probably tell, I focused on hard hits syncing with music.
I'm sorry if you think the song is an earfuck; I've wanted to make a video out of this song for a long time now. Direct Song Download
Last edited by volt; Jun 15, 2008 at 12:36 PM.
Hi. I used to be a damn good mod (wayback 2008 and earlier) and then veb made me not a mod.
Been playing competitive Team Fortress 2.
Win video has won.

Really awesome replays, good music, shaders, nice syncing with the music, and nice speeding up/slowing down.
Good job.
=D
Extremley sexy video Volt!
Last edited by tertywerty; Jun 15, 2008 at 04:21 AM.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
I hate the music. :/

But the syncing was great, the replays were awesome, and overall, I liked it a good bit.
Church of BnW
The HQ version is extremely sexy
Everything was good in the video, with the exception of the music, which got a tad bit repetitive towards the middle.

All in all, a great production. :P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<pirate> wow i almost threw up from sneezing rofl
Seems as though you fixed the codec problem eh? Nice, nice. I see my pwn replay with dark went in there. Unfortunately... I just remembered i have another replays even more win. I knew i was forgetting something...
Lol I like the music D: Why doesn't anyone else lol
Since when did I become Asian?
nice video

maybe went a little overboard with the flashes
TeamSambo - [ R A W R ] - BnW