Ranking
Thank you all for your time. I appreciate all the fun we had. I'm sorry to say at this time I decided it best to leave. Long live Parrot, you all are great.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Leaving tb for a while, i assume?

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Parrot is a fantastic clan. Honestly the most I've ever felt part of the community. I don't regret for a second leaving Alpha despite their (at the time) selectivity to come here. But I'm just so damn busy trying to become a decent nurse, a decent boyfriend, and change some of my own mental health / behavioral problems that when I hop in nowadays I have to strain to find the few people I know on a personal level here.

Leaving staff was sort of a separate issue. Firstly I don't want to take up small selective positions if I'm not going to have the time and energy to give it what it deserves. But more importantly - after viewing what I do nowadays for reported posts and scam reports, I realize that the community I really enjoyed have mostly wilted away. So now I was acting as a servant to not past/present friends but newer aged players who I have no relationship with. I've sat like 2k games away from god belt for far too long, I just don't know these people and I don't like to play any more enough to get to know them.

Parrot is fantastic. There have been some people here like Skulfuk, Moop, Icky, Reta, Odlov, and more who I'd lose out on via carpel tunnel if I kept naming that have been very formative in these past 2 years. I'm learning a lot from them, and that hopefully won't change. So honestly, thank you guys very much.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
We're gonna miss you Bod, haven't spoken to you that much but could tell you're a really nice person.
You did a lot for the community and helped out quite a bit in HS too.
Thanks so much for putting your time into the community and into Parrot too.
Farewell buddy, hope to see you back sometime, or posting around still at the very least <3
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
You could just retire into the clan instead of leaving, but I guess that's your decision. As Butters said, it'll be sad to see you go. You were one of the good ones.

Best of luck to you, your gf and your continued success at work. <3
Don't be a stranger Jeffers

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you