Ranking
Original Post
Trojan problems
Title says it all, I need help on getting rid of 20+ trojans.

HELP ME PLEASE.
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
I believe Panda security is free for a while, if you still have them.

I use PC tools internet security, which I got for free through some promotional thing.... It gets the job done

Then there's AVG which I also hear is good.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Yeah Avg is what I used. It has site protection for all browsers, scans your pc when you wish (Has Timer), and scans downloads. (If you have firefox this isn't really needed for scanning downloads, but it's good to have).
Shin-Ryuu's BanGoat
Hated by all.
Yet still raped.
Zanzy's Hoe Club!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[GATA] [Inq] [doc]lover [GU] [BISH] [r]tard [Addicted]Allie [Doxa]Allie
OKAY FUCK IT THIS SONG IS BAD - Ryuu
<Malvie> Zanzaba; only for you, baby.

"Ehh, I'm sorry. I'm just being a dick."
Either get Avast or AVG.
Those are the two best free choices.
If you were willing to pay I'd either get McAfee, or Kaspersky.

get Malware Bytes, and avast

scan your shit and get rid of the trojans, then clean your registry with Ccleaner

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
This board is for toribash only support, next time use Rapid Threads for this sort of help.

*Moves*
Also I'd go with terty's advice. Avast is great
:D
I use avast, i used to use mcaffe, not worth a quarter of the money they charge you ( and i was getting it free from my isp). It makes your computer chug, the scans take forever, and it likes to pop up with annoying info :O

[T]
#hi

i have about 60-70 different trojans/droppers etc on my main comp, but the trojans doesnt do anything, now keylogging or anything, so i just let them be there, but the droppers makes my comp go bluescreen 24/7
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.