ES Recruitment Drive
btw thanks for posting, in discussion.
Former [AS] Co-Leader (Two times), Former [eVo] member, Current [TANG] member <3
Thank you, guys <3

I got the championship in 3 days, so I won't be able to play this time.

Bet hey, I will be active at forum ;)
Originally Posted by pushka View Post
Thank you, guys <3

I got the championship in 3 days, so I won't be able to play this time.

Bet hey, I will be active at forum ;)

Hell yeah man, we need more memes in here!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Swepples View Post
Hell yeah man, we need more memes in here!

https://9gag.com/gag/aWYbEbZ
Originally Posted by Hi View Post
welcome aboard!!!

Thanks <3

-GMT:Yes my timezone is GMT.

-Past Clans:My past clans are, F7 which is deleted, Decap and Fat.

-Past accounts/Alt accounts: Well I don't remember my past account but it was something like fps48 or something like that.

-Why do you still play Toribash today? I still play Toribash because it's so fun and it (kinda) teaches you ways how to defend yourself in real life.

-What do you hope to achieve, accomplish in the future as a player of Toribash? As a player of this game I really want to just become a professional player and do like eye-catching moves.

-Why do you want to join [eVo]? I want to join eVolution because firstly, it's named after one of my favourite WWE teams. Secondly, this clan is one of the most active clans out there on Toribash right now. Last reason but not least, it's a professional clan.

-What can you bring to [eVo]? Well I like doing art but i also do very nice moves. I'm also just filled with integrity and being in one of the most active clans is really cool for me!

-Do you have any friends in [eVo]? If so who? Well.. No, but I see alot of members out there in [eVo].
(This does not mean KNOW OF, this means who do you socialize and play with.) Well I play by myself and the more you play by yourself the more stronger/better you get at the game instead of like telling your friends to give you TC, I play fair and square.

Would you be willing to have a voice chat with [eVo] Members via Discord? At some points I will speak but sometimes I can't because my siblings or parents will think, "Why are you speaking to random people?"

Also my belt is Brown Belt (close to black right now) and my real name is Wafi Ali !!
And by the way, I don't know how to post my art but it's on the discord. It's a drawing of Hampa.
"Who likes a negger? Nobody like a negger' - Ninja
I think your application is better off with some people you'd rather wanna play with.
We're a bunch of old, inactive retards and I don't think we could be arsed to get in-game with you.

Denied
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]