Ranking
ok this are my works i hope u like it:

set 1 without haire

set 1 with haire

set 2 without haire

set 2 with haire

-Toricash-
ok now I made an avvy and just like the head anything can be changed. I hope to make the sig soon.
toricash, thats a snow leopard, not a tiger.
preview of what im doing. had to go out halfway through making them, so i only got the legs finished.
note the stripes/tribal design are textured to almost look like hair. i make the texture any more dominant and it looks craaaaaaaaaaap

-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
BenDover those leg tribal designs im loving right now a full set of those would be a good chance of getting your tc

as for the avatar and signatures a decent sized signature and maybe my avatar could be like a gif where you see slash mark appear from the top corner heading to the opposite corners then flash my name or somthing

for my head feel free to improve on my current head cause i really liked the design of it so if u can make somthing similar and better quality ill buy
Here's a WIP of the head... I'm thinking I might make it more tiger-y (adding stripes, etc.)

Screenshots of the rest of the body will come as I make 'em

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
hmmm not a fan of the head sorry check fnuggets pictures at the bottom of page 1 to check my current head for ideas if u want though
k, done, think i incorporated all of the requirments you set. Black and white, tribal design and its also got the tiger feel to it. Textured the stripes so that they look like fur and they look tribal while still seeming like tiger stripes.

@ rivals: Copy my ideas and i will hunt you down =P

feet... the usual story, not even gona try defile my work by making them... I find that the quality goes down BIG TIME on the bottom and sides that it really spoils the whole outfit...rather just get demon/pure gradients or something(TC depending)...
so ya, im not gna try the feet, and drop my quality of texture detail level down...

Last edited by BenDover; Apr 26, 2008 at 01:13 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-