Ranking
Original Post
Head request (Up to 10k)
Which means I will get 25k. Which means I've got 6k to spend on heads after I've bought a head texture. (Disregard this sentence now as I got 30k recently) :]

I have two requests.

One is a Carnage-type (from spiderman) head, but Chronos-colored. Note that it's Carnage-type, I don't want an exact replica of the Carnage head. The eyes should be kind of evil, and the pupils should be formed like hourglasses, kind of like Raistlin from the Dragon Lance series. A black tribal design on the back of the head will get you an added bonus of 500 tc if I like it.

The second head is the same (Carnage-type, with hourglass pupils and Tribal design, this time white or silver colored, preferably silver), but should be demon colored (I'm going to use this head in a distant future).

I'm willing to pay:

The price is negotiable for for both heads. 2k is minimum, 10k max.

If there's something I didn't mention it means it's up to the artists discretion. Also note that a more detailed head will give you a higher price than one with a lower detail.

EDIT: Also, When you do the head, make sure that blood is flowing from his mouth, like he had just killed and eaten another Toribasher. And forget the thing I said to Hanz0 about the teeths just being an extension of the rest of the skin. I want teeth, but no lips, gums can be visible if it makes him look more terrifying. His mouth should be open like he was screeching or roaring.
Last edited by Chronos; May 7, 2008 at 09:06 PM.
Will give it a try when I've got the time.

Also feel free to talk to me in our server about it whenever you see me around xD. Reminders are good.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Will do.

On another note: When I said 1-2,5k for both heads I meant 1-2,5k for each of the heads. However, 2,5k is only the max price if I don't like the tribal design, but if I do like it I'll be ready to pay for as much as 3k for each head. Also note that the tribal design should start from the back and spread out so it touches the edges of the face. So part of it should be visible from the front.
dammit, why dont you buy full body textures?? i got a full carnage themed set ready and waiting to go!

lol, jks, i fail at heads, so i shouldnt even be typing in this >.< *runs*
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I would buy full body textures, if I could. Too bad I don't have the money for them...

Anyway's, thanks for posting here. Now I won't have to double post to bump this thread.
Preview!

It's pretty damn Carnage-inspired, uh, to me the design on the back looked like a scorpion or some sort of spider so I kept it xD

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
B&B&B&
It's looking pretty good,but it's not exactly what I'm looking for. Could you remove the thing in the forehead that looks like a V and sharpen the design a bit? It also seems like he's smiling, could you edit the mouth so he looks more "horror-like"/frenzy-like and make it so his teeths are just an extension of the rest of the skin, but without the lines? I'll let you define what "horror-like"/frenzy-like is yourself.
Last edited by Chronos; May 3, 2008 at 10:08 PM. Reason: grammar failure
Well, it's been 2 days now, so I think a bump wouldn't harm that much.

I'm raising the cap for the max amount of tc's which means I can pay much more for the head's now, heck, I'm even willing to pay 10k+ if it's good enough.

Also, When you do the head, make sure that blood is flowing from his mouth, like he had just killed and eaten another Toribasher. And forget the thing I said to Hanz0 about the teeths just being an extension of the rest of the skin. I want teeth, but no lips, gums can be visible if it makes him look more terrifying. His mouth should be open like he was screeching or roaring.
Last edited by Chronos; May 6, 2008 at 08:38 AM.
New preview.

Couldn't really figure out what you meant about the mouth so I made it into more of a - snarl?

B&B&B&
Well, it's getting better now. It wasn't exactly that type of mouth I wanted, but it's closer than the previous one you had. I'll try and find some pics on google as a reference.

-I might buy this one, but not yet though, since my brother is currently trying to make a head for me. I'll wait atleast until he is done before I decide what head I will take.

The pattern all over the head is buggering me a bit though, could you perhaps make it a bit less visible?

Thanks...
Last edited by Chronos; May 8, 2008 at 10:27 AM.