Ranking
Abberant Minded Is Really Cool. I quite like the backwards kick for the decap and the boom kick was quite pleasing. No major issues with this replay.

Complications, I dont really like where after you could just do a pose and end it with a splitcap or whatever, you went and walked to get more DM's. Im not a fan of that but I can see why some people like them. Keep it up bro. Gj <3

Check Out My Totaly Cool Replay Thread

thx
first time parkour

mod is parkour city e
Attached Files
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
done
Attached Files
collab with subz.rpl (178.6 KB, 8 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bumperino
Attached Files
!Nagato - M - Guillotine.rpl (131.7 KB, 17 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Guillotine:Not a fan of launch openers neither of that general wrist movement at the start seems kinda off (for me atleast just a personal thing) the decap kick seems to be in a very strange and awkward positioning so I guess thats why you decided to foward yourself to a grab to get yourself a better positioning for the next following DM's. The DM's in general were nice, I liked the replay just nit picked some things out (: keep it coming.
sleepy
First time trying to trick. dunno what kind of trick this is. maybe cork?
Attached Files
!Nagato - P - Prisoner Of War.rpl (122.9 KB, 14 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
So, this was quite unique.
The first part was really good, it had a solid flow and the handspin added enough momentum to keep myself engaged in the replay.
The trick itself was really trippy.
I'll go into the execution of it later, but first i want to analyse what trick it was.
The trick had a cork setup but you started spinning the other way. This gives it the resemblance of a kroc which is, a full cork but with the exact same setup as yours. sadly you only spun 180 degrees and therefor it looks more like a hybrid of a crok and an arabian.
anyway, the execution of the trick was meh. you ghosted through your legs, which is a no no in almost all cases when it comes to tricking. you wereway too balled up, which drasticly lowers the level of style in the replay. The swingthrough was wonky, you landed in the wrong angle to get any air whatsoever. The landing wasn't very good either. pose transition was wird, but acceptable.

It's good for your first try, but you need to work on execution alot more.
Good job.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen