Ranking
rai is probably my favie person out of everyone here
Mosier: tl;dr gay clothing thoughts
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
orko...

Oh ho, GOD do I have some disappointing news for you.

For some reason I admire Pusga. His replays have this sort of visceral quality that other people tend to avoid.
Last edited by Nomad; Jul 19, 2013 at 07:44 AM.
Preposterously dank.
Sly Cause I wanna make video's that amazing but can't.
and anyone who is able to spar very well, with amazing speed. (Tyzi for example) :3
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.
Ishi, not to join the bandwagon, but he's an honestly good friend.

It isn't easy to become so popular.

Love you Ishi <3

Edit: Oh, and 13chillz, he came out of nowhere and randomly started to produce some of the best art I've ever seen.

And he's a good friend, love you chillz.
Last edited by Chaco; Jul 20, 2013 at 01:53 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Hobo View Post
im secretly mastubating to in love with internet ecofrostingforce thiggist erod volare aracoon orko hampasux avendg7x(hes fgt now) inoobbruh(black, so im not racist) bostaff jewww raid kolorz wolfe platabear beta fish(i fucking want to have his babies) zayex(gives me the penis tingles) internet-again bulous zeto pamaaj uncle a fuck load of others

im not a whore im not

You slut.
I came here to laugh at you
Azuremage, I secretly admire quite a few people but probably Azuremage the most.
Really cool guy, he hasn't change at all since hes become a GM and he isn't afraid to be himself.
culapou, he's my idol.

Or uh, juntalis cus he spits hot fiyah or something. I barley remember.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop