ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Does anyone remember Toribash for Wii?
In case nobody knew about it, Nabi Software did an Wii version of the game (but it was on the now-defunct Wii Shop Channel), in YouTube there's a lot of development videos about that version (including some tutorials).

I tested this version by myself (using an hacked Wii), nothing changes except the fact that every color is unlocked and moving your character is a bit more different.

So, did you played this one odd version of Toribash back in the day?
I wish I played it, Wii was the perfect console for Toribash. I wonder how it' do in nowadays consoles such as Nintendo Switch.

Also, nice name
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Originally Posted by victortb View Post
I wish I played it, Wii was the perfect console for Toribash. I wonder how it' do in nowadays consoles such as Nintendo Switch.

Also, nice name

I think porting a game like this on Switch would require making it again so it can run it, just like they did in the Wii version.

We're sharing names btw
lel

I belive consoles such as the switch and ps5 are really good consoles to run newer versions of toribash because of gyro control, which can be used as if it was a mouse. The hard part would be replaymaking, but competitive multiplayer would receive an increase in players.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
I still have a wii with toribash on it. physics were way different and sounds were way cooler imo. didn't play it much tho. I think tb wii introduced hair to everything which did eventually get added to normal tb much later on
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
toribash wii was the first version of toribash I played and I was a goat
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
I still have a wii with toribash on it. physics were way different and sounds were way cooler imo. didn't play it much tho. I think tb wii introduced hair to everything which did eventually get added to normal tb much later on

I once received an infraction on the Toribash Wii announcement thread because I said the hair looked like, and I quote, shit.

Good days of Nabi development