Toribash
i wouldnt say its a chore. i would say its something fun to do i mainly just play games and watch youtube videos. i also do share mutual interests like playing video games. so all i am saying is that it would not be a chore for me and i would love to play new games and watch new things other than boring youtube videos and that it is really hard to find cool clans that allow blue belts to join. seeya.
Hello my name is Evan, i'm 16 and from U.S

I watch a lot of Naruto and Dragon ball z dragon ball z stopped so my top priority just waiting for new episodes. I want to know about other animes that i might like watching. This is my only accout i am a black belt i am pretty good at the game so far. I would like to see new animes and people that watch animes like i do!

The games i like to play are Terraria,Gmod,Team Fortress 2,Toribash,Five Nights at Freddy's,and Roblox

My steam is: Lightwing

After seing one of your saveable videos i became a fan and i started playinig toribash a lot.

I hope you took the time to read this <3
-----
This is just a test :3
-----
okai its not a test :3
Last edited by Lighthalo; Oct 26, 2014 at 05:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
To join Sinon
My name is Zac I'm 14 and hyper and I live on Australia. I love anime and I do t have a favorite type and I love games. What's 9+10?... 21! I'm daily on toribash and may even blow up so be carefully brah. I love to joke around but on toribash if it's a clan war I get quite serious. Word for ConCon, I love your vids, keep it up and I love the hotseat challenge.
Originally Posted by BIBGaming View Post
i wouldnt say its a chore. i would say its something fun to do i mainly just play games and watch youtube videos. i also do share mutual interests like playing video games. so all i am saying is that it would not be a chore for me and i would love to play new games and watch new things other than boring youtube videos and that it is really hard to find cool clans that allow blue belts to join. seeya.

Hmm ok I'll give you a shot, all we talk about is mostly anime though so be prepared, welcome to Sinon.

Originally Posted by Lighthalo View Post
Hello my name is Evan, i'm 16 and from U.S

I watch a lot of Naruto and Dragon ball z dragon ball z stopped so my top priority just waiting for new episodes. I want to know about other animes that i might like watching. This is my only accout i am a black belt i am pretty good at the game so far. I would like to see new animes and people that watch animes like i do!

The games i like to play are Terraria,Gmod,Team Fortress 2,Toribash,Five Nights at Freddy's,and Roblox

My steam is: Lightwing

After seing one of your saveable videos i became a fan and i started playinig toribash a lot.

I hope you took the time to read this <3

Accepted, Welcome to Sinon!

Originally Posted by TurtelZac View Post
My name is Zac I'm 14 and hyper and I live on Australia. I love anime and I do t have a favorite type and I love games. What's 9+10?... 21! I'm daily on toribash and may even blow up so be carefully brah. I love to joke around but on toribash if it's a clan war I get quite serious. Word for ConCon, I love your vids, keep it up and I love the hotseat challenge.

I don't understand what you are saying sorry.
Hello my name is justin but i go by Kirito in video games im 15 i love anime and i play tons of games and i look forward to learning about more games, I would love to get into Sinon and being with my own species for once I'm also EXTREMELY active 8-16 hours a day when I can make time and atleast 5-6 hours when I usually get on aaaand hope you enjoy my replays
Attached Files
Aerial kick.rpl (76.8 KB, 4 views)
Beating obey.rpl (66.2 KB, 4 views)
Beating Granby.rpl (58.0 KB, 4 views)
Dat decap.rpl (38.6 KB, 4 views)
THE SAVE.rpl (90.3 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Kirito; Oct 26, 2014 at 07:57 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Was waiting for an Anime related group for a bit now.
hi.
I'm travis, I am 13, I enjoy binge watching animes, a few of my favorites are, Sword Art Online, Heaven's lost Property, Sakurasou no pet na Kanjo, Kokoro connect, and many other assorted titles. I dapple in parkour, Akido, Abd, and Mushu. grammar isn't my main objective in toribash, I play toribash starting to be an obserd amount of at least 5 hours a day, I am active on the fourms and most importantly I am an otaku and I am oftenly mistakened as a weeaboo from ignorant players
Originally Posted by LiteKirito View Post
Hello my name is justin but i go by Kirito in video games im 15 i love anime and i play tons of games and i look forward to learning about more games, I would love to get into Sinon and being with my own species for once I'm also EXTREMELY active 8-16 hours a day when I can make time and atleast 5-6 hours when I usually get on aaaand hope you enjoy my replays

We aren't a skill based clan so we don't judge/look at replays. Could you please be more specific on what types on anime you like and answer more of the questions posed on the first post.

Originally Posted by Razer73 View Post
hi.
I'm travis, I am 13, I enjoy binge watching animes, a few of my favorites are, Sword Art Online, Heaven's lost Property, Sakurasou no pet na Kanjo, Kokoro connect, and many other assorted titles. I dapple in parkour, Akido, Abd, and Mushu. grammar isn't my main objective in toribash, I play toribash starting to be an obserd amount of at least 5 hours a day, I am active on the fourms and most importantly I am an otaku and I am oftenly mistakened as a weeaboo from ignorant players

Accepted, welcome to Sinon.
Gomenasai ConCon19 Take 2 I guess | My name is Justin but i go by Kirito in video games i enjoy watching Naruto, Naruto Shippuden(cant believe its ending), SAO, GGO, Kokoro Connect, KissxSiss, Corpse Party, Log Horizon, Code Geass, and more that i cant list off the top of my head. I'm learning japanese off of anime(still bad at it) I am 50% Otaku and 50% gamer I always wanted to be in a clan about anime and was active(Anbu was a bust) and if I get accepted into Sinon I look forward to participating in the clan and having fun.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by LiteKirito View Post
Gomenasai ConCon19 Take 2 I guess | My name is Justin but i go by Kirito in video games i enjoy watching Naruto, Naruto Shippuden(cant believe its ending), SAO, GGO, Kokoro Connect, KissxSiss, Corpse Party, Log Horizon, Code Geass, and more that i cant list off the top of my head. I'm learning japanese off of anime(still bad at it) I am 50% Otaku and 50% gamer I always wanted to be in a clan about anime and was active(Anbu was a bust) and if I get accepted into Sinon I look forward to participating in the clan and having fun.

That was much better, accepted, welcome to Sinon mate!