Toribash
Originally Posted by SuBZ3rO3 View Post
WeooWeoo - Because he's chill and likes what I like to. Got me into anime too.

Jaxon - My boi, hung out with him for a week, really cool guy.

Mastertech - Because he's always been there for me.

Zubin/Rune - Also quite a fan of him, called on skype once and we were like soul mates.

Turtle - Had so much fun with him before his namechange. Haven't talked to him since he was back from vacation. Still really like him

Darkexxod - He makes fun of my accent and keeps mentioning he's black. Still talk to him everyday.

Swepples - Really chill guy, likes to kick me from WAPOW and stuff but we're still very good friends.

Smaguris - Cri'd with me when I got kicked from WAPOW and we still hang out.

Smiles4Fre - I owe him my life, he makes me stuff and gives me stuff when I most need him. Never could've made it through without him

Datskip - He's datskip after all, he gave me tips and stays with me when I need him. He's always there for me.

PelaDrome - He made me a free set cuz I was broke. That guy is my bro.

Meeeehhhh - He's my bae, we happen to have the funnies conversations on skype and ingame. I owe him my life too.

Vitta - We used to skype before shit happened. I like that guy alot, he was commenting on my voice being deep and stuff when I was still too young. Good times!

Chilledon - Tricking sensei, I still need to talk to him more but I secretly love him <3 ;)

KillerbotX - We met like 7 months ago and we never stopped talking. He's a reason why I do single player replays.

ChemicalIE - He went so far as giving me a set that someone bid 20k on for 12k . He's a really good friend and I apreciate him being in my life.

DiuwayBuns - He's my bae too, we have the shit laughed out of us when we talk really glad he's my friend.

xXGamerZz - He's my friend and we've skyped alot in the past. His parents don't allow him to skype anymore so yeah, really good buddy of mine.

Zenboi(numbers) : he's important to me because he makes me laugh and cares about me. We play Cards Against Humanity and have alot of fun together

I Might Have Forgotten Some People, If you know we've had good times then PM me or post here

Wow, a lot of friends
Nice history of each one.
Running away...
clow
glow
hproducts
girandzim
jetsnix
catastrophe
echoforce
brains10
faggotint

rip respectively
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
clow
glow
hproducts
girandzim
jetsnix
catastrophe
echoforce
brains10
faggotint

rip respectively

Wow you actually chatted with clow?
Running away...
Originally Posted by SuBZ3rO3 View Post
WeooWeoo - Because he's chill and likes what I like to. Got me into anime too.

Jaxon - My boi, hung out with him for a week, really cool guy.

Mastertech - Because he's always been there for me. He's like my bro to me and it means alot for him to be my friend

Zubin/Rune - Also quite a fan of him, called on skype once and we were like soul mates.

Turtle - Had so much fun with him before his namechange. Haven't talked to him since he was back from vacation. Still really like him

Darkexxod - He makes fun of my accent and keeps mentioning he's black. Still talk to him everyday.

Swepples - Really chill guy, likes to kick me from WAPOW and stuff but we're still very good friends.

Smaguris - Cri'd with me when I got kicked from WAPOW and we still hang out.

Smiles4Fre - I owe him my life, he makes me stuff and gives me stuff when I most need him. Never could've made it through without him

Datskip - He's datskip after all, he gave me tips and stays with me when I need him. He's always there for me.

PelaDrome - He made me a free set cuz I was broke. That guy is my bro.

Meeeehhhh - He's my bae, we happen to have the funnies conversations on skype and ingame. I owe him my life too.

Vitta - We used to skype before shit happened. I like that guy alot, he was commenting on my voice being deep and stuff when I was still too young. Good times!

Chilledon - Tricking sensei, I still need to talk to him more but I secretly love him <3 ;)

KillerbotX - We met like 7 months ago and we never stopped talking. He's a reason why I do single player replays.

ChemicalIE - He went so far as giving me a set that someone bid 20k on for 12k . He's a really good friend and I apreciate him being in my life.

DiuwayBuns - He's my bae too, we have the shit laughed out of us when we talk really glad he's my friend.

xXGamerZz - He's my friend and we've skyped alot in the past. His parents don't allow him to skype anymore so yeah, really good buddy of mine.

Zenboi(numbers) - he's important to me because he makes me laugh and cares about me. We play Cards Against Humanity and have alot of fun together

Nagato9757 - He paid me good $$$ (aka money) to put his name out, aparently he's a good guy.... Nah jk He's my friend. I forgot it.

I Might Have Forgotten Some People, If you know we've had good times then PM me or post here

and me?
Originally Posted by Superseba View Post
Wow you actually chatted with clow?

Clow used to be a Tori-Agent, and he was a leader of a clan back in the day. So he wasn't always some "mysterious person no one knows about".

/off-topic

Now on topic: Pretty much my closest TB friends is everyone in [duck]. Known them for years, and are always a blast to be around.

Jaker's also pretty cool too. He was (and still is) pretty much my rival back in 2011-2012. Despite that, we're still pretty good friends.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
when ever i make friends i duel them so when they lost i lose them too so my best friend in tb is 'dueling' he never leaves me thou😆
Originally Posted by 77077 View Post
when ever i make friends i duel them so when they lost i lose them too so my best friend in tb is 'dueling' he never leaves me thou😆

Wow, so your best friend never leaves you, that's cool
Running away...
Originally Posted by Marci6 View Post
my bestest friend was Godjin but he became a pussy

Best post page 12
Running away...