Toribash
After discussing everything on IRC I have made the final decision:
molik14 - although some heads look nice they need to have some details improved to look better. You still need to know how to map textures correctly. Feel free to hang out here but it's a no from us. Apply when you feel you can get here.
DarkKira - sorry but that's a no as well. These are some begginer heads which look like made in 5 minutes in GIMP. I think you should read some interesting tutorials how to make head textures or ask some pro artists to give you some lessons, I am sure this will help.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Application Form:

1. Do you focus on textures, art or both (which field of art)

I focus on both textures and art, but for a last 2 months I have been very inactive due to computer problems, so I have been doing a bit more art hand-drawn.
I am much better in hand drawn work, so I've been saving up on a graphics tablet.

2. How long have you been creating textures/art?

I have been creating textures for 7-8 months now, since I started playing toribash. As for art, 3 years.

3. Why do you want to join us?

I have been away for a little while now and I have missed alot of new things that might have happend while I was away. I know most of the members of GATA from TMJ, so this way I can learn more in art and textures from/with them.

If I don't try to join, it really feels like I'm missing something really worthwhile, now that I'm back for good (Unless some other unexpected bad luck comes my way) I'm back in texture making.

4. Do you have an textures/art shop in Toribash?

Yes I do, but once again, I haven't updated it for a while. I will now.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=87124

5. Post at least three examples of your textures/art.

This is an entry for the Wii competition a while back. It was completely different to what they wanted, though.

This is a set I made for a friend of mine a long time ago.

This is the set I'm wearing now. I've been trying to complete it for so long yet everything seem to get in the way. But not now. *Evil laugh*

A signature that I made a few hours ago. I just got toribash Prime so I just had to make something for it.

6. Post a link to a shop/portfolio/gallery of works that you have.

So some more examples should be in here.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...58#post1394958

Last edited by Lempika; Aug 16, 2009 at 01:16 AM.
1. Do you focus on textures, art or both (which field of art)

I first started making avatars and signatures then started with textures, so I guess I'm more like an art maker then texturer;

2. How long have you been creating textures/art?

About a year perhaps.

3. Why do you want to join us?

Help the community while improving my own skills sounds dam fun ;)

4. Do you have an textures/art shop in Toribash?

Yep, my shop

5. Post at least three examples of your textures/art.

I could post more if you guys want me to ;)

6. Post a link to a shop/portfolio/gallery of works that you have.

Art Gallery it's not updated though :/
yes.period.
i like this guys art, etc. and most of all his signatures.

if my vote doesnt count, i am still going to say yes.

GUYS YOUR VOTES COUNT, WE DO LOOK AT THEM! ~Luke
Last edited by Luke; Aug 15, 2009 at 10:01 PM.
Clan/Org's: [GATA] /[Wushu Leaguevl.2] [Jolly Roger]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<b[No]Stupinator>: Wat server with so many grat players
<b[No]Stupinator>: I Notice you Ofi :D
<WL[JollyR]Ofillusion>: Im awsome stup?
<b[No]Stupinator>: Oyea:D
You should say who you voting Yes to :/

Theres just another application above my own ya know...

But since Lempika's application does not show any signatures I sense you're talking about me.
Last edited by Skymrak; Aug 15, 2009 at 10:23 PM.
Whoops, forgot to add one example I was planning to add. So I updated my application. :P
Skymrak, welcome to GATA
Lempika, although you were a TMJ member you were totally inactive. Your examples are below GATA average so it's a no from me. If other members discuss it with Jay and they decide you should be in, you will get in to GATA though.

*Skymrak membericon to be added soon*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Luke, lempika had some computer problems, he wasn't just inactive in GATA but in all the community, he couldn't get here, I was/am updating him since he's back, he'll be as active as he was in TMJ and in the first of TMv2.