Ranking
Original Post
Bomb Threat At School
Well Looks like my school had a bomb threat today. I got non of my shit. and im kinda mad. But Tell me your thoughts on this . How would you feel, and btw the school is Middleton High School
-----
http://www.kboi2.com/news/local/130652718.html
Last edited by Jak; Sep 27, 2011 at 10:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
Moved to Off-Topic.

Oop sorry :/

And yea kind of weird being in that position, I was not fully informed about it until they let us go home early in the end with an announcement. lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
I'd be concerned until I was safe at home and then I would play Toribash like there is no tomorrow. ;P
Drakoid FC:0088 9594 3564 - Feared
Too bad it wasn't a silly chain text instead. You could have stayed home along with 90% of the other students. That's what happened at mine, only it was just a gun chain text/rumor that was going around. 80% of the people stayed home and some classes only had like 5-10 people in them compared to the usual 30-40. Some teachers were carrying around bats XD
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
I personally wouldn't panic. We are put in this life to accomplish stuff and then die. If we die today then we indirectly accomplished those goals. Would be pretty scary to think that you would possibly die in ember and flames, but I don't think it would be something to panic about. Plus how many times has someone actually made a bomb threat in a school and actually had a bomb? Let alone set one off.
My school got a threat like that at one point.
It was fairly obvious that it was a joke but it was a good excuse not to go, I guess.
I can understand why the school would react so drastically no matter how silly it might seem.
It could be true after all and failing to react properly would have fatal consequences for everyone involved.
))<>((
Well, I went to school at Albany High School, and let me just say, that we got bomb threats at least 5x a day, and the schools faculty decided to ignore all of them. 99.9% of bomb threats are not credible. Who the hell would tell you there is a bomb there BEFORE detonating it?

If there was a bomb, you would more then likely be dead(depending on where it was).
Hoss.