Toribash
Original Post
How would world war 3 be ?
As the name of thread says.
How would the world war 3 be?

What's your opinion about this.

So far as I know there's certain states having conflict with each other.

But either way I don't think there would be much survivors after world war 3 with all the destructive that humanity have make ever since the ever know world war 2 .

What you guys think ?
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
to be honest it would suck. it would just be nuke after nuke and everyone would be to afraid to fight so it would end up cities being bombed and nuke and no proper fire fights.
If we had another World War...

Everyone would be so fucked right now.

With the military technologies, wealth, and excess population to cut down on, the world would probably be inhabitable due to the war-torn conditions. This might be taking it a bit far for speculation, but some smaller countries (such as Switzerland, Serbia, or Korea, if they we're to get involved) might not exist anymore. They'd either be destroyed or taken over by other more powerful military powers.

Again, that might not be entirely accurate, but that's my two cents.

Out...
[18:04:54] <aracoon> Eureka is a powerhungry fag
[13:13] <Eureka> also dota is kinda for pigfuckers
[13:13] <jalis> ban eureka
[13:13] <jalis> thanks
Originally Posted by epicfail84 View Post
to be honest it would suck. it would just be nuke after nuke and everyone would be to afraid to fight so it would end up cities being bombed and nuke and no proper fire fights.

So, you believe that wars where hundreds upon thousands of people charge into battle and get shot are good?
Completely depends on when it is. If it's in the next twenty years it would probably involve Russia, meaning we are all fucked up the pooper.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
And what it's about.
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity
If it will be in the next 20 years that would probably include 'Robot war Technology' since they already have it and trying to build up certain robot tanks and all.

And any time soon they might aswell throw some nuclear bombs but more destruktive wich would destroy with a range alot wider.

So far these are the top 5 most powerfull countries.
1. USA
2. Israel
3. China
4. India
5. South Korea

wich can be found here http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...7061058AAesqG0
Nobody is using any nukes unless they're crazy. Terrorists taking control of pakistan and using them is the ONLY way I think nukes would be launched.

Nuclear threat had its hay-day during the cold-war. During which, neither countries seriously considered a preemptive strike, or a first strike.

In fact, in a book I am reading about the cold war(George Kennan, Paul Nitze and the history of the cold war), the russian secretary of state was visibly shaken, pale white, and jittery during a real ICBM(dud nukes) missile response drill. Repeatedly querying about "real world consequences should he press the button."

The ONLY person to suggest a preemptive strike was Castro, and was immediately denied.

You have to be CRAZY to launch a nuclear missile at any country. If you do it, you're as good as dead, especially if it is a U.S./Russian ally.

Anyway, I doubt world war 3 will happen truth be told. No country is really in the position to any time soon.
Well there were a conflict btw Colombia and Venezuela and Venezuela and U.S.A.

So far I don't know if they still are but chaves is planning to do something anytime soon he's also the country that's progressing in certain technology and even so he got the most fuels that he needs.

Ye there was only 2 nuclear bomb that was ever launched for killing certain citys of japan or so if im not right correct me .

But still I would still say there might be a slight chance that a world war 3 would occur who knows.

And there might be a slight chance that they would launch nuclear remeber just a slight chance more like 0.10%/0.20% and so.

But lets wait and see what will happend near the future.
Last edited by iNoTo; Dec 10, 2009 at 11:32 PM.
I see certain peoples still doesn't know about the future weapon humanity is trying to build.

Here's one for example.

Just take your time searching on google.

There might be alot more secrets hiding from the military you never know wich country is developing certain objects that we never have see before wich will be revealed near the future.

What you guys think,this thread was made to discuss these kind of stuffs.

Also a site they talking about robots and all.
http://news.softpedia.com/news/The-0...y-104332.shtml
Last edited by iNoTo; Dec 11, 2009 at 12:53 AM.